Fairy Hills

3rd Person POV

    The guild members were literally having their jaws dropped to the floor. Eyes were widened. Everyone just couldn't believe what was happening right in from of them. All attention was focused on the two ice wizards and the Maiden of Ice.

Gray and Lyon were glaring at each other. They looked like two hungry wolves trying to get the piece of meat in the middle. And (Y/N) was that piece of meat. It was a good thing Juvia and Gajeel were sent on a mission by the Master beforehand. 

The ice wizards started arguing back and forth. They even spilled how they kissed you. That got the attention of the everyone.

The rest of Team Natsu were all worrying about (Y/N). Natsu was still shell-shocked how Gray and Lyon kissed (Y/N). When Natsu was about to beat the crap out of them for doing this to (Y/N), someone already beaten him to the punch.

"I CAN'T TAKE IT ANYMORE! WILL EVERYONE JUST CHILL OUT FOR 2 SECONDS BEFORE THINGS GET OUT OF HAND?!" Krystal said as she changed into her taller form and readied her weapon in case she needed to protect (Y/N). Everyone gasped at how they never seen this side of Krystal.

Time skip ~~ brought to you by Gray's abs (Fairy Tail reference) 

"THIS IS SO COOL!!! WE HAVE A LOVE PANDEMONIUM WITH TWO FAIRY TAIL WIZARDS, TWO LAMIA SCALE WIZARDS, AND THE MAIDEN OF ICE HERSELF. THIS IS AMAZING!" Jason yelled out as he continued writing this story. It didn't take long before Natsu literally punched Jason into the wall to shut him up.

After Krystal cooled down from her sudden outburst, she changed back to her normal self. She asked to speak with them privately. The Fairy Tail members were left speechless. Even though Natsu was ticked off by the fact Gray and Lyon kissed you, he was protecting you from all the Fairy Tail members bombarding you with question. 

In the end, (Y/N) and Natsu took a job to get away from all the commotion. Happy went along with them as well.

Time skip ~~ brought to you by Ruby's craving for cookies (RWBY reference)

Your POV

    Nastu, Happy, and I finished our mission. The job involved taking down some thieves in a local village. Natsu and I were able to take them with ease. Happy helped us out as well. Though, I had to tell him we couldn't take the small gem he found among the stolen treasure.

When we got back to the guild, everyone turned their attention to me. I felt uncomfortable with all this unwanted attention on me. That's when Lucy came up to me with the latest issue for Sorcerer Weekly. I noticed how the front cover was a picture of me. I looked through it to see the magazine covering only me. There was the interview I had with Jason, the large photo spread of me and Krystal, but what really made me gasped is how there was a gossip column about my love life.

Apparently, the column said how Gray and Lyon admitted to confessing their love to me. It talks about my compatibly with them, both the good and bad. And it also asks readers to say their opinions on who I should be with: Gray, Lyon, or if their was someone else they had in mind. I read how many readers chose Gray, Lyon, or neither. I even read some readers were 'shipping' me with other wizards.