My Partner

Time skip ~~ brought to you by blargh blargh blargh (Nigel Thornberry reference) 

Your POV
        It's been almost a year since Krystal and I joined the guild. Though, I felt like I've been here for my whole life. I taken apart in some of Fairy Tail traditions. And there was one major event I didn't know would be coming soon...

Every day in Fairy Tail tend to be a bit wild, but I've never seen a wild day like today. Natsu and Happy are going on solo missions. Gray is doing the same thing. When Natsu and Gray accidentally bump into each other, they were about to fight until Happy reminded them they don't have time to stand around. Everyone is either working their butts off or doing the usual routine. Lucy and Mira tell me not to worry since this always happens this time of year. 

I look around to see what everyone else was doing. Few people were chatting. Lily and Krystal were engaging in battle. Judging by the smiles on their face, I assume they are training. They halted as they transformed to their smaller forms. Afterwords, Gajeel and Erza were complementing their improvement. I'm proud to see Krystal being praised by them.

Still, I couldn't help but wonder why everyone is acting either relaxed or stressed lately. Tomorrow, I will get my answer...

Time skip ~~ brought to you by Yato's sweaty hands (Noragami reference)

Fairy Tail Narrator
        The next day, almost all the Fairy Tail members gathered in front of the stage, awaiting an important announcement. 

Time skip (more like a line break) ~~ brought to you by Toby's love of waffles (creepypasta reference) 

3rd Person POV
        Everyone is anxious for Master Makarov's announcement. The tension is extreme. Natsu was barely standing still. His excitement was about to burst. (Y/N) and Krystal are standing next to Lucy and a few other wizards. They didn't know what is happening right now. Max and Waren explain to them how this happens during this time of year. (Y/N) notices Juvia concerning about Gray than the announcement. Lucy insists (Y/N) to let her daydream about Gray. Though, (Y/N) was a bit annoyed.

The curtain finally rises as the crowd cheered. Master Makarov, Erza, Mirajane, and Laxus are on stage. Many wizards plead Master Makarov to tell them the announcement. Makarov clears his throat to speak.

"In accordance with the Fairy Tail Law and time honored tradition , I will now read the participants for the S-Class Wizard Promotion Trial!" Master Makarov announced. The crowd erupted into cheers. 

"S-Class Wizard Exam? Are they serious?" (Y/N) shrieked. (Y/N) is in shock to discover this was the major announcement. Flames engulfed Natsu. He is pumped up for the announcement. The S-Class Wizards ordered everyone to calm down to let Master Makarov speak. Eveyone was quoted as they intently listened to him.

According to him, the exam will be in one week. Max, Waren, and Alzack explain to Krystal and (Y/N) more details on the exam. If a chosen wizard passes a rigorous exam, then the Master will promote the wizard to S-Class rank.

"Each of your powers, hearts, and souls, I have judged all of them this past year. There will be eight participants…" Master Makakov said as he began to list the participants.