Mother and Daughter

3rd Person POV

Mard Geer orders telepathically for the disposal of Lucy Heartfillia, the sole survivor of Algeria. If a soldier were to end her, the soldier would move up to the ranks of the Nine Demons. If a current member of the Nine Demons end her, the demon will be rewarded by Mard Geer himself. Poor Lucy must defend herself as her friends are trapped in the curse, and everyone is now an enemy.

"My lady, why not go to your chambers and freshen up a bit? I have some things to take care of right now. I'll be expecting your answer once this is all over." Mard Geer says. Iduna has not spoken until Mard Geer addressed her. She left his side, faces him, and salutes to him.

"If it pleases you, Master. I would like to go and search for this person whose escaped your curse. I'll have her dealt with once I find her. The sooner we dispose of her, the less pests we have in your precious garden. No reward will be necessary as it will please me to serve you." Iduna states.

She had to fight back the vile threatening to come from her mouth. With such conniving acting, Mard Geer smiles and approves.

"If that is what my lady wishes, I'll allow it. Go on, my lady. Come back to me after the disposal of the pest." He takes her hand and kisses her. He leaves her and continues on to his destination.

Iduna runs off to locate the source of the Celestial Magic. She doesn't want to dispose of her... she wants to aid her.

Time skip ~~ brought to you by Ticci Tobys adorable stutter and ticking (Creepypasta reference) 

Krystal's POV

Thankfully, we were able to save the Fairy Tail members falling. Took a while, but everyone was saved.

"Alright Krystal, let's go and save (Y/N)." Lyon says. He's waiting on me to make sure all the Fairy Tail members were alright. A part of me is tick off at how he's acting like a kid with no sense of patience. But he's got a point... to some degree.

I spread my wings and grab Lyon by the back of his shirt. We took off, heading back to the creepy looking monster that's hovering over the town. As we got closer, I notice something in the sky. A glowing light coming from the sky.

It's not a bird...

It's not a plane...

It's...

BOOM! SLASH!

Lyon and I were shock to see something blast a hole directly through the creepy looking box. An explosion booms as Tartaros's guild falls crumbling down. The guild crashes into the mountain, far away from the town it was hovering over. Thank goodness for that.

"What was that!!?" Lyon panics. The glowing light reveals to be a large bearded man with steel armor. He wields his mighty sword and a large essence of magic radiates from him. I think it might be the Celestial King I've heard so much about.

"Let's not worry about that right now. Come on, we'll head for Tartaros straight away." I tell Lyon as we headed to the fallen dark guild. The sun was beginning to set. We're running out of time...

Time skip ~~ brought to you by Natsu's Happy impression (Fairy Tail reference)

Your POV

Ugh, get this disgusting thing of me. What is this red goop around me? I pulled myself from whatever this goop is. I look to the sky to see what time it is. Unfortunately, the sun has started to set. It must have been hours since I've been here.