The Maze Runner

Time skip ~~ brought to you by I am who I am and your approval is not needed (Quote reference)

3rd Person POV
        The second trial of the S-Class Wizards begins. Master Makarov brought all the remaining participants to the center of the arena. The remaining participants are Natsu and Happy, Levy and Gajeel, Gray and Loke, and (Y/N) and Krystal. Makarov clears his throat before speaking to the remaining participants.

        "Congratulations on passing the first trial of the exam. However, the journey is not over. The next trials will be tough, but that is necessary to become an S-Class Wizard. The second part of the trial is something any S-Class Wizard must perform. Let's see how far you've come." Makarov says to them. 

The determination is written across their faces. They knew the next trial will be more tougher than the fist trial. Everyone is pumped up for the next trial.

        "Now then, the second part of the trial will be… A TALENT SHOW CONTEST!" Makarov exclaims. The participants blink their eyes a few times before going…

        "WHAT!?" all of them shout. A few members of the crowd whisper to each other in confusion. Even the announcers were a tad confused. 

        "What's the deal, Gramps? How does a talent show have to do with becoming an S-Class Wizard?" Natsu angrily asks. 

        "Yeah Gramps. I'd much rather battle than do some stupid talent show." Gray explains to Makarov. 

        "As much as I love to fight against you two bone-heads, I think it's about time I sing on stage." Gajeel says as he quickly got into his outfit that consists of a white suit, a white fedora, and a pair of black sunglasses. With his guitar in hand, he wanted to go first. The crowd on the other hand did not want him to sing as they prepared their garbage to throw at Gajeel.

        "I'm really confuse on what's happening right now." Levy mutters to herself. In the back of her mind, she assumes Makarov wants a Talent show so (Y/N) can sing. Rumor has it people are willing to pay big money just to hear her beautiful voice. 

        "Also, I want all the female to wear swimsuits or nurse outfits while performing their talents." Makarov adds to his explanation. He is leaping for joy to see girls in bikinis. 

        "IN YOUR DREAMS, YOU PERV!" Krystal shouts to him. Suddenly, Mirajane shows up from behind to give Master Makarov one of terrifying glares. 

        "Get serious, old man. Or else I'm going to have to do it for you." Mirajane threatens Master Makarov. Makarov stops jumping because her glare send chills down her spine. 

        "Can't an old man have fun? Party pooper." Master Makarov mutters to himself.

Time skip ~~ brought to you by Blossom's candy addiction (Power Puff Girls Z reference)

Your POV
        After the little commotion caused by Master, he starts to explain the real trial.

        "The first part of the trial is to test your strength. But there's more to being an S-Class wizard than showing off your strength. This second trial will test your intelligence." Master Makarov explains. How is he going to do that?

Suddenly, a huge circular maze appeared in the center of the arena. We all stare at how large it was. The maze looks like a huge forest. The maze has tress as the walls and a few other plants within the maze. The walls were about 11 feet tall. 

"The four participants, along with their respected partners, will enter the maze at the same time. Your objective is to find an abandoned temple in the maze, containing certain relics. Each pair must chose a relic. Once you do, you must find a way out of the maze. Make sure to guard the relic as there will be other interferences within the maze." Master  explains in a serious tone. What does he mean by 'interferences'?