The Surprise Request

Fairy Tail Narrator

This is the guild known as Lamia Scale. 

Lyon's POV

    It's not fair. Gray can spend more time (Y/N) just because they are in the same guild. Why did (Y/N) want to join Fairy Tail instead of Lamia Scale? What does Fairy Tail have that we don't? Was it because they have the dragon slayers? If (Y/N) joined Lamia Scale there's no doubt she will be praised. And Lamia Scale needs a dragon slayer… and I need her...

"Lyon, is something wrong?" Sherry asked me. I shook my head. 

"Are you thinking about that Ice Dragon Slayer again?" she asked me. I started blushing red. The very image of (Y/N) popping into my mind makes me feel warm. Her smile makes me want to smile as well. Yuka and Tobi were coming up to us.

"I was shocked to see you had a crush on Juvia, but I was even more shocked how you quickly got over her and moved onto (Y/N). Though I don't blame you one bit. (Y/N) is much more capable than Juvia. A powerful wizard like her should join Lamia Scale." Yuka mentioned to me.

"JUST DATE HER ALREADY!" Tobi screamed in my ear. I was clearly annoyed by it. And I wasn't the only one.

"Don't get mad." Yuka scolded him to calm down. Though Tobi was right, I should date her. The problem was Gray…

Fairy Tail Narrator

    And so Lyon is coming up with a way to win (Y/N)'s heart. I wonder what lies for the Ice Dragon Slayer and her Fairy Tail friends…

3rd Person POV

    (Y/N) has become more famous than ever. Her performance at the Onibus Theater and her first battle with Juvia has made her as popular as Erza. Many people believe she might be an S-Class Wizard. 

After the battle with Juvia, (Y/N) and Krystal were able to go to their job and complete it with ease. What's even more amazing is how (Y/N) and Krystal were able to complete the job with no collateral damage. (Y/N) and Krystal have been a big asset to Team Natsu and completed big time job requests as well. 

Today, (Y/N) and Krystal have decided to take a break from their jobs. They were sitting at the counter, talking with Mirajane.

"I'm surprised you're taking a break. With all the job requests you've done, I bet you're set for life." Mirajane said to (Y/N). 

"Yeah, but I'm saving it in the bank. I don't want to leave my apartment. Lucy is like a sister to me. I'd miss her too much if I moved away." (Y/N) explained.

"Also, buying a huge house is unnecessary since it would only be the two of us." Krystal mentioned.

"Well you might never know. The both of you could meet someone and start a family. I'm sure by then you would need a big house." Mirajane smirked. Both (Y/N) and Krystal were blushing. The thought of having a family of their own never occurred to them, let alone marriage. 

"Tell me Krystal, do you think Lily has a thing for you? You'd be so cute together!" Mirajane asked Krystal and started fangirling. Krystal was blushing as red as a tomato. (Y/N) was giggling and imaging them together with kittens. 

Let It Go, The Maiden of Iceजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें