The Fantasia Parade

3rd Person POV
        (Y/N) turned to see Lyon kissing her deeply.

(Y/N)'s eyes widened as Lyon wrapped his arms around her waist, bringing her more closer to his exposed chest. She felt heat rising to her cheeks, especially when she placed her hands on his arms and feeling his muscles. After the little make-out session, Lyon was the first one to break the kiss. They started deeply into each others eyes for a moment.

"Sorry for kissing you unexpectedly. I just couldn't help myself. You're so beautiful and you're performance was outstanding. I know this is sudden, but will you be my girlfriend?" Lyon asked her sweetly. 

(Y/N) couldn't believe it. She felt so happy, yet she felt unsure. She already knows she had to talk to both Lyon and Gray before she is in a relationship. As (Y/N) was about to speak, she was interrupted by someone.

"Hurry up, (Y/N). We need you on stage with the girls to bow together." Max Alors told (Y/N). She quickly remembered about the contest. Max Alors already went back stage. (Y/N) turned her attention to Lyon.

"Sorry Lyon, would it be alright if we talked at another time. I have to get back on stage." (Y/N) said. Before she was about to go back on stage, Lyon took her hand.

"It's fine. This is your time to shine. Just know I'll be waiting for your answer." Lyon said. His hand lightly brushed her head from top to back. With his hand still on the back of her head, he lean closer to her face and pecked her cheek. He left backstage, leaving (Y/N) to think about his proposal.

After composing herself, (Y/N) made it back on stage. She bowed with her friends and left the stage. As she was about to find Natsu and the gang, a crowd of people were surrounding her. Fans asked (Y/N) for autographs, picture, and hugs. (Y/N) became a huge celebrity. Even though (Y/N) was delighted to have so many fans, she wished she didn't have so much attention. The Fairy Tail members were pleased on how (Y/N) wasn't an attention hog.

Time skip ~~ brought to you...Honey's cakes (Ouran High School Host Club reference) 

3rd Person POV
        After endless hours of meeting her fans, (Y/N) was dragged by Natsu to get ready for the Fantasia Parade. (Y/N) hasn't seen Gray nor Lyon ever since the Miss Fairy Tail Contest.  She became worried. However, (Y/N) knew she had to focus on her performance for the parade. 

Natsu and Happy wanted (Y/N) and Krystal to join their float to perform Fire and Ice Dragon Slaying Magic combos. The Fairy Tail girls wanted them to be on their float for flag cheering. (Plus, they wanted to see them in their matching pink outfits.) Other Fairy Tail members wanted (Y/N) and Krystal to be on their floats as well. 

Master Makarov decided to give them their own float. (Y/N) and Krystal's float will be a snow globe float. (Y/N) made a small ice castle and created the an ice glass barrier surrounding them. As a little bonus, (Y/N) will make it snow inside as if someone would shake a real snow globe. The Fairy members thought it was a splendid idea. 

As everyone got ready for the parade, (Y/N) wore a royal blue ballgown. The dress was strapless with a sequins embedded underneath her bustline and at the end of top half. The lower half of the ballgown poofed out with a diamonds and little sequins designs. The ends of the royal blue goassmar were lifted up by a few of the sequin designs in an elegant wave. Lastly, she had diamond earrings and her silver chain neckalce. (Q205-Hotsale-Wholesale-Exquisi).