Celebration Party

Time skip brought to you by ~~  Mr. Seto's fear of cats (My Bride is a Mermaid reference) 

3rd Person POV
        With two new S-Class Wizards crowned for Fairy Tail, the king has decided to make a little celebratory party in honor of them. The palace decor is remarkable, the food is vast and delicious, and the violin playing soothes the air from an adreneline-rushed event like the S-Class Exam. Everyone is all dressed up for this extravagant ball. This is the second time the King invited wizards into his palace since the afterparty of the Grand Magic Games. Every guild is in attendance to rejoin and reconnect as well as congratulate the S-Class Dragon Slayer duo.

With everyone chatting among themselves, (Y/N) and Krystal entered the ballroom. Krystal dawns a red ballgown with puffed short sleeves and a silver ribbon on the waistline. As for (Y/N), she chose a sky blue with black, Victorian-inspired ballgown. Everyone turns to applaud them as they make their way to the dance floor with the rest of the gang. Lucy smiles as she makes her way to embrace them. (Y/N) and Krystal waste no time in hugging her back. A few minutes later, they break their hug. 

        "(Y/N), congratulations! You became an S-Class Wizard. And to think you've made it this far after being the most recent member of Fairy Tail." Lucy happily cheers. You smiled at your best friend.

        "Thank you. It's been a roller coaster." (Y/N) replied. 

        " Quite. It's a miracle how the king invited all of us to the palace. Usually, we'd celebrate at the guild since this was the S-Class Exam for Fairy Tail. But it seems like the other guilds wanted to celebrate with us." Krystal remarks. 

        "Between the three of us, Princess Hisui wanted to meet (Y/N) personally because she's a huge fan of yours. And she might even want an autograph." Lucy sneakily whispers to them. Laughter and smiles were heard from the trio. 

        "Ah, Miss Krystal." a voice spoke. Krystal had chills running down her spine as she turns to the voice that belonged to the seas-green Exceed with glasses. Samuel dressed in regal attire as he makes his way to the purple fox. "I wish to say you look precisely exquisite tonight. And I was hoping you would save me a dance this evening, my dear." Samuel tells her.

        "Uhm..." Krystal was about to speak until another voice spoke. 

        "Lucy!!!!!!" They all look to see a man with crimson hair and a huge metal suit of armor starts making his way toward Lucy. Lucy starts panicking as she recognizes the man.

        "Dan! What are you doing here?!" Lucy scarily asks Dan Straight.

        "When I heard Fairy Tail is holding the S-Class Exam, I fought my way into the arena to win over your heart. Many of the Royal Guards tried to fight me off, but I gave them the slip. Now that I'm here, we can finally get married-" Dan explains until he see a certain (h/c) girl wearing a sky blue ballgown. Heart-shaped eyes and his heart started pumping out of his chest like a cheesy cartoon character. 

        "Oh! Be still my heart! Who is that bootylicous maiden that I need to know her name and marry!?" Dan asks as he pushes Lucy off to the side and holds the hand of the Maiden of Ice. (Y/N)'s eye twitches a bit as she sports a deadpan expression on her face. 

        "Ah Dan. I see you finally made it. Now can you tell me exactly what are you doing here? I was just in the middle of my conversation with Miss Krystal when you rudely interrupted her." Samuel remarks as he pushes his glasses a nit up for emphasis. Dan turns to Samuel with a crying, pouty face.
        "You're so mean, Samuel. I wanted to see Lucy when my heart was struck at the sight of this maiden." he cries to the Exceed. Samuel escorts Krystal to another location, so they can have a private chat.