Lyon's Ending

Your POV

The war against Tartaros is finally over. However, the guild has been destroyed. Many people were injured. My reunion with Elsanna was the first time in forever, and the last time for eternity. I wanted to leave for a year and start looking for Arendelle, but I can't just leave Fiore. I made so many memories here. When I talked to Krystal, she said no matter where I go, she will follow.

I made a decision after much consideration. I decided to stay in Fiore. Most likely, Arendelle is forever gone. From the story my mother told me, I doubt anyone would have survived the bloody massacre. Besides, I have a make a quick stop to finally put closure on who I wish to be with.

~~ At Lamia Scale ~~

I arrived here with Krystal before sundown. The Lamia Scale guild is in a town called Magara Town. I talked with Lyon about this during 'our date'. I still can't believe he went ahead with the reservation before asking me out. Next thing I know, he would probably be asking about when's the wedding.

"Say (Y/N)." My thoughts were interrupted as my Exceed was walking next to me.

"Hmm."

"I know you already made the decision to be with him. However, what will you do about Fairy Tail?" Krystal asked me with concern.

"That's a no brainer. I'll still be in Fairy Tail. It's just that I will be dating someone outside the guild. I mean, as long as Lyon would still accept me." I rubbed the back of my head with a smile on my face.

"And what will you do if Lamia Scale's Master won't allow it. I heard from Sherry how much it took to get her acceptance when she dated and got engaged to Ren from Blue Pegasus."

"Well, then. I'll just to the same thing." Krystal flew next to me with a cheeky smirk.

"Wow. And here I thought it would be Lyon to be so quick to talk about getting yourselves engaged. So when will I expect a wedding invitation?" I halted and glared at her.

"That is not funny!"

"(Y/N)? Is that you?" We both turn around to see the familiar silver hair of Lyon Vastia. Man, this is a bit awkward. Hope he didn't hear anything.

"Uhm. Hi." I waved to him. He came over quickly and embraced me.

"I'm so glad you're safe." he whispered into my ear. I was a bit surprised at first. That's when I remember he must have been worrying after the battle with Tartaros. I couldn't help but hug him back.

After our embrace, Lyon and I were talking over some things underneath a tree near the town. Krystal decided to give us some privacy. Turns out he confessed some things. We sat down and talked some things over before he started to shed tears. That's when he told me about what happened to the necromancer from Tartaros.

"I'm sorry. I'm so sorry, (Y/N)." Lyon cried into his palms, not wanting to look at me. "I'm the one who helped Juvia to take down that skeleton creature from Tartaros. I heard your mother telepathically that it was the only way she could be free from his curse. But because he died, she had to die too."

"I can't believe it." I say.

"Don't. Don't try to forgive me. I have failed you. I know that poor Juvia was the one that defeated Keith, but I felt I indirectly killed your mother. Please, I won't ask your forgiveness. I won't ask you to give me a chance for your heart anymore. Because I know I messed up bit time."

"Lyon."

"I'm so sorry. I promise to stay out of your life and to not cause you any more pain." Lyon continued to cried. I couldn't bare to see him like this anymore. I gripped onto his shirt. He squeezed his eyes close, thinking I was ready to hit him. Instead, I embraced him. His body was frozen for a second. He did not anticipated this. I started to weep tears of sadness and joy.

"Thank you." I can practically feel Lyon's eyes widening at the moment. "My mom can finally rest in peace. She can reunite with my father in the afterlife. And I thank you for helping out my guild against Tartaros."

"You don't hate me?" Lyon asks. I embraced him tighter.

"I love you." I confessed. Lyon slowly wraps his arms around mine.

"I love you, (Y/N)." Both of us continue to cry until Krystal came back from a call on our Lacrima. Fairy Tail was disbanding.

3rd Person POV

Seven years have passed since then. With Natsu trying to bring back the Fairy Tail guild, the whole thing with the dark guild known as Avatar, the rescue mission of bringing back Master Makarov from a neighboring country, and the whole war between Fiore and the Alvarez Empire. Some memories were joyous while others lay with tragedy. New things spring out from time to time. However, these seven years later prove that Fairy Tail sticks together no matter where they go.

This particular day is a nice summer day. In the grassy hillside, a family was having a small picnic. A young man with silver hair kneeled down to give a small white flower to his silver haired daughter. The father and daughter were laughing and enjoying spending time together. The daughter gave her father a great big hug as the mother looked at them with a smile. Her newborn son in her arms. She is so glad she married such a wonderful man.

The baby starts to cry when the (hair color) mother rocks her newborn gently to calm him down.

"Shhh. It's okay. It's okay. You were dreaming. You had a bad nightmare?" She asks softly. The newborn was settling down. "You know, I had bad dreams too." The newborn opens his eyes to look at his mother. It may not seem like it, but the baby was listening intently to what his mother had to say. "Whenever I had a bad dream, my mother would sing me a lullaby. She would come into my room with my father. She would sing and my father would rubbed my forehead until I fell asleep. I guess that's why I love to sing so much. Because it reminds me of them." The baby looks on with curiosity in his eyes. "Even though they are no longer here to see me with you guys, I know that they are watching over us. Including the dragon mother that raised me. It's true many would say to let go of the past and look to the future. However, I am going to tell you the story about how young girl became the Maiden of Ice. And she will not let it go."

The young silver haired man picks up his daughter, and they look over to (Y/N) holding the baby. She looks up to smile back at them. Lyon takes that as a hint to come over to them. His little girl in his arms continues to admire the white little flower they pick up from the memorial site of (Y/N)'s parents. Indeed, the Maiden of Ice will never let it go.