The King?

Time skip ~ brought to you by Japan's secret yaoi mangas (Hetalia reference)

3rd Person POV

        Gajeel is eating a huge chicken leg at one of the dining tables. Sting comes over with a bottle of fine fruit juice and champagne flutes. 

        "Natsu! (Y/N)! Have a drink with me." Sting insists with a cheery smile. Lector happily agrees with him. Gajeel turns around as he finishes the chicken leg meat in one bite. 

        "Salamander and the Ice Maiden are not here." Gajeel responds. 

        "What? And here I thought we can have a toast to their victory." Sting says in disappointment. Lector comforts his best friend. Rogue makes his way over to them along with Frosh. Gajeel notices him as he tosses the chicken bone behind his back to who knows where.

        "Oh, Raios." Gajeel calls him out. 

        "I thought I told you. It's Rogue now." he says. The two of them starts a friendly chat, reliving the good times. Sting, over his dramatic scene, places a hand on Gajeel's shoulder. 

        "Well then, I'm just going have to make do with you. Even though you didn't win the S-Class Exam." Sting mentions. A huge red tick mark appears on Gajeel's forehead.

        "I could have beaten Salamander if it wasn't for his meddling cat." Gajeel claims.

        "Did you forget that it was actually Levy who was in the S-Class Exam?" Rogue reminds him. Gajeel looks at him with a sign of defeat.

While the three dragon slayers chat upon themselves, the Exceeds were having their own drama.  

Krystal's POV

        "Will you come with me and join the Legion Corps?" Samuel asks me. I stare at him with a shock expression. 

        "W-What? Why are you asking me this? I'm already a part of Fairy Tail." I explain to him. He takes my paw into his. His glasses glint from the lights in the ballroom.

        "You can become so much more. Leave Fairy Tail and travel the world with me." Samuel keeps insisting. Before I had the chance to open the mouth...

        "KRYSTAL!" Samuel and I turn to the Exceed panther with rage practically boiling from him. I blink for a second when I look to see Samuel holding my hand. Oh no, did he really hear the entire conversation. I forcefully remove my hand from Samuel and make my way to Lily.

        "Hold on, please let me explain-" I try to say before he holds a paw to me. Oh no, is he really doing what I think he's doing?

        "You don't need to say any more." Lily angrily says. Oh no. Please don't tell me he's misunderstanding the situation. "I know what I must do now." he continues to say. Please... don't break up with me...