(Y/N) vs Gildarts [Part Two]

Time skip ~~ brought to you by "Like Hell I'm Dead" battlefront (Angel Beats reference)

3rd Person POV
        Krystal and (Y/N) kept striking at Gildarts at the same time. However, Gildarts is still blocking all their attack with ease. He was not even breaking a sweat. Krystal even tried aiming for his leg by he counters her attack. Gildarts has not even moved an inch with the exception on his arms. 

As Krystal flipped backwards to think of another strategy, (Y/N) went in for a punch. Girldarts stop the punch as a bright light flashed directly at her. As the light ray slowly disappears, a huge hole in the ground stands before Gildarts. 

        "OH MY!!! Gildarts strike an attack and (Y/N) is nowhere to be seen. Did Gildarts just made the Maiden of Ice disappear?" Chapati asks. A few kids in the audience were crying and yelling at Gildarts. Most of the audience members, including Krystal, believes Gildarts really blew (Y/N) to smithereens. 

        "The cold's coming and it's here to stay." (Y/N) yells out as she showed herself from above to land a dropkick on Gildarts. He blocks the move momentarily as he creates a huge hole below him. 

        "OH MY! (Y/N) is not out yet. She finally made a move on Gildarts, but he shattered the ground to cushion the attack from (Y/N). I haven't had this much excitement in quite a while. This clearly shows Fairy Tail is the strongest guild." Chapati announces. The kids crying change the frowns upside down to see their idol is not dead.

        "I'M NOT THROUGH YET." (Y/N) exclaims. (Y/N) flips backward to avoid the huge hole in the ground. Ice is forming in the palm of her hands. She looks at Krystal to see she understand the next plan of attack. 

Krystal jumps up in the air with her scythe as (Y/N) creates an ice ceiling above Gildarts. 

        "Ice Make: Icicle Sky" (Y/N) says as the ice ceiling contains large shape icicles. Krystal uses her Scythe to cut the icicles, allowing them to fall above Gildarts. 

The falling icicles were coming at Gildarts like shooting stars in the sky. Gildarts uses his magic to break each icicle coming towards him. 

        "OH MY! Those falling icicles are a very deadly attack, but Gildarts is destroying them with his crash magic. Is there no one who can stop a man with such power? " Chapati questions.

Krystal and (Y/N) frown as their plan of attack failed. Krystal stops to quickly think of a new plan. While is is busying strategizing, (Y/N) keeps spouting out ice cold winds at him. Even with Gildarts blocking every move, (Y/N) keeps on attack. She did receive a couple of attacks herself, but she still doesn't give up. Krystal can tell from the angelic smile across (Y/N)'s face.  

        "I still have a few tricks up my sleeves. ICE DRAGON: ROAR!" (Y/N) shouts as blizzards came from her mouth. The audience screams in cheers to witness (Y/N)'s Ice Dragon Slaying magic. Her dragon's roar is incredibly huge. Gildarts smiles as he sees the same spirit in (Y/N) that he sees in Natsu. 

        "You really do have such amazing power, (Y/N). I'm impressed. However, it would do you any good." Gildarts says as he used his Crash magic to split the blizzards into tiny pieces. The magic stops the attack, but the magic shoots straight to (Y/N). She stares with wide eyes as the magic lands on her…

Time skip ~~ brought to you by Mamakoto's muscles (Free! reference) 

Gray's POV
        This isn't good. (Y/N) and Krystal are getting owned by Gildarts. I hate to say it, but it looks like (Y/N) and Krystal won't make it to the next roun-

My thoughts are interrupted by something covering my face. What the hell? I immediately take it off to see someone put a brown paper bag on my head. I turn to back to see… Lyon?