(Y/N) and Krystal's First Job!

Timeskip ~~~ brought to you by "Do you want to build a snowman?" no seriously do you want to build a snowman with me? Oh wait. We can to wait till the next it snows. Awww.. :( (Frozen reference)

3rd Person POV
        Lucy, Gray, and Natsu were all begging (Y/N) to pick another job. Krystal didn't see a problem with it because (Y/N) has taking musical jobs before. In fact, she loves the song Elsanna taught (Y/N). Erza has agreed to take the job. She wishes to perform at the theater again. It was settled. 

They made it to Onibus Town. (Though Natsu and (Y/N) barley made the train ride due to the motion sickness.) Once they arrived, they met up with the owner of the Onibus Theater. Erza was the only one excited and determined to perform. The rest of them just wanted to get this over with. Feeling guilty about picking the job, (Y/N) wanted to make it more fun for them. They all decided to make a sequel to Prince Frederick & Yanderica: Prince Frederick & Yanderica The Sequel. (Sorry. I couldn't call it Frozen. Disney owns it.)

"It's all settled. We'll do the same roles as before. What would you like to do (Y/N) and Krystal?" Erza asked them.

"I can play the piano, but Lucy wants to use her Celestial Spirit to perform the music. If you want, I can be a play as one of your companions." Krystal told Erza. She seemed fond of the idea.

"I really don't have any part in mind for me. I'm an open book." (Y/N) replied.

"How about playing the partner of my character: The Great Julius. Erza's character, Prince Frederick, already has all the partners she need. I could use some partners as well." Gray suggested. He was really think about having (Y/N) play as his lover. 

"No way! (Y/N) should play an Ice Dragon. That way, we can be the best Fire-Ice Dragon duo ever!" Natsu yelled out loud. I sweat-dropped. Both Gray and Natsu were having a fight again. Once again, Erza stopped the fight. (With one of her scary stares.)

"Actually, I was thinking (Y/N) could play a princess as well. We can both be sisters. I'm sure that hasn't been done before." Lucy suggested. (***Author's Note: It has been done before. It's called Frozen. Please don't sue me Disney!)

"I think that's a great idea." Wendy responded. They all went along with it. Though Natsu really wanted (Y/N) to be a dragon instead of a princess. Gray was daydreaming how (Y/N) would look in a princess outfit. He's betting she would look really hot. 

The team had one week to practiced. Whenever they weren't rehearsing, they were handing out fliers to everyone. Lucy and (Y/N) would play two princesses whose parents have passed away. (Y/N) would be the princess who takes over the throne. The interesting thing about Princess (Y/N) is that she has special ice powers. 

However, Julius kidnaps Princess Lucy in order to get Princess (Y/N) to surrender the kingdom in exchange for Princess Lucy. Prince Frederick will be sent to rescue Princess Lucy, along with her companions. And Natsu will play the dragon. 

Gray's POV

"I'm sorry to interrupt, but you lot have fans that want to see you." the theater owner told the cast.

"We have fans?" we all asked.

We went outside to see so many people. (It's the same audience in the Next Generation episode.) And there's one person I did not want to see. 

"Lyon, what are you doing here?" I asked him. 

"I came here to see the play. You should be grateful I came by to see it instead of taking on a job." Lyon replied.

"Really? Is it the play you came to see. Or is it (Y/N) you came here to see." I asked him. He blushed. That jerk.

"So what if I came to see her? She's the star of the show. Why else would I come here?" he asked me.