Bonnie & Clyde

Timeskip ~~ brought to you by Grell's Fangirling!!! (Black Butler reference) 

3rd Person POV

    Lyon and (Y/N) walked on foot to their destination. (Y/N) felt bad for making them avoid transportation due to her motion sickness. Though Lyon assured her it wasn't a problem since their destination was close. It wasn't long until they reached it. It was a small town. The person who requested the job was the mayor of the town. He is a small elderly man. 

"Oh hello there, I assume you must be the wizards who answered the job request." the mayor told them.

"Yes, my name is Lyon Vastia. And this lovely young lady is (Y/N)." Lyon introduced themselves. (Y/N) let out a light pink blush on her cheeks. She greeted herself to the mayor.

"Wait a minute. Are you (Y/N), the Maiden of Ice?" the mayor asked (Y/N). She seemed a bit confused by this question. This is the first time anyone has called her that. She turned to Lyon, hoping he might explain what the mayor meant.

"Your reputation increased dramatically that everyone started calling you the Maiden of Ice. It's very similar how they call Natsu 'Salamander' or Erza 'Titania'." Lyon explained. (Y/N) let out an 'oh' sound since she understood now. 

"I must say it's a pleasure to meet the Maiden of Ice. I'm such a fan of yours. You're certainly a lot prettier in person." the mayor complimented (Y/N). She thank him for the compliments.

"It's interesting how a Lamia Scale Wizard is working with a Fairy Tail Wizard. Are you two by any chance a couple?" the mayor asked. (Y/N) blushed redder than Natsu's flames. 

"Oh no, we're not a couple." (Y/N) quickly said. 'Wish we were.' Lyon murmured to himself. He did feel a like bad on how she said it. 

"Not that there's anything wrong with you Lyon. You're quite handsome. I mean, in a friend kind of way." (Y/N) said to Lyon. He blushed at how (Y/N) called him handsome. The mayor was snickering a bit. He thought young love was cute. Speaking of love,

"I apologize Miss (Y/N). You're absolutely beautiful, I figured you must at least have someone. Or maybe even two." the mayor said. (Y/N) assured the mayor that is was highly unlikely. Lyon didn't like what the mayor said. He wanted to be the only one for (Y/N). 

Timeskip ~~~ Brought to you by Ultear's time magic. (Fairy Tail reference) 

Your POV

    The mayor has explain how a couple stated robbing towns. According to him, they are very precise and very practice. They even might be professionals. The mayor expects them to hit this town since all the towns they hit are in a consecutive route. This town was next.

"I want to two to patrol this town. If they robbers are here, then I want you two to capture them. I don't want them to continue robbing any more towns." the mayor explained. A few other mayors made the same job request but the robbers were able to escape them with ease. I guess this is the reason why Lyon wanted to work with me. Even so, he could have worked with Jura and the robbers would have be caught.