Time to Say Good-Bye

3rd Person POV
The battle between Fairy Tail and Tartaros finally comes to an end. Unfortunately, the battle between Acnologia and Igneel left Igneel utterly defeated and a lost limb for the evil beast. Seeing his dragon father beaten before his every eyes, Natsu remembers every single piece of childhood memories with him. He screams his father's name in agony when Igneel comes falling down. Acnologia left, knowing he will return for more blood to spill.

Theres a point where it tips Theres a point where it breaksTheres a point where it bends And a point we just can't takeAnymore

The night sky turns into a crisp cloudy morning. The Fairy Tail wizards, along with Sting and Rogue, met up with the 5 remaining dragons on the grassy hillside. Natsu and Happy, on the other hand, were crying tears to mourn the lost of Igneel.

Theres a line that we'll cross And there's no returnTheres a time and a place No bridges left to burnAnymore

"Grandeeney." Wendy has tear capsules in her eyes. She's very happy to see her dragon mother again.

"Everyone's courage and Igneel replaced Acnologia." the white feathered dragon with the blue eyes says.

"Dragons are our allies... I got such a feeling of superiority right now!" Jet exclaims. The rest of the Fairy Tail members agree.

"You did well destroying one of them." Grandeeny praises Wendy.

"That's because Carla was with me." Wendy wipes her eye with her left hand while holding onto her Exceed with her right foream.

Gajeel looks upon his dragon parent with a surprise expression. The dark gray steel dragon stares at him as well.

"This is Metallicana?" Lily ponders next to Gajeel.

"Gajeel..." Levy stands next to Gajeel, hoping he is feeling okay. Reuniting with someone who he hasn't seen since 777 is a big deal in her perspective.

"As always, you've got that nasty look in your eye." Metallicana tells Gajeel.

"Shut up!" Gajeel angrily shouts at him.

"Elsanna." (Y/N) says in joy. Elsanna smiles upon her daughter.

"That's your dragon, (Y/N)?" Lyon asks her. She nods in responds.

"Wow, she certainly is the Ice Dragon." Gray comments. Both Lyon and Gray were admiring the blue ice crystal shards she had for scales.

"She's really pretty." Juvia compliments. Krystal agrees.

We can't just wait with lives at stakeUntil they think we're readyOur enemies are gathering The storm is growing deadly

"Weisslogia, I thought I killed you." Sting states to his dragon father.

"And I saw you die before my eyes too, Skiadrum." Rogue says to his dragon parent.

"Human memories can be falsified in any number of ways." Weisslogia, the white bearded dragon responds.

"Although Igneel was against it." Skiadrum, the black shadow dragon, adds on. "At the time, we intended to give you Dragon Slayers the memory and achievement of slaying a dragon."