Damian x Firefly!Reader

So today is the big day. I'm becoming part of the Teen Titans. I'm so excited. I'm currently shrunk down with the Atom while Swamp Thing gave us a ride on his shoulder. We like ✨dramatic entrances✨ or else it's just not as fun. We zetaed to the Teen Titans tower and our names were announced.

"Welcome Swamp Thing." Starfire said. She looked around confused. "I apologize for my confusion but I thought the zeta tube said there were 3 people." Swamp thing sighed.

"Sorry they have a thing for the theatrics." He said rolling his eyes with a smile. Atom got off of Swamp Things shoulder and started to grow to his original size. I followed soon after but I stayed pixie sized. Why? Because I think they're cute. Plus I have wings and antennae so I can pull it off.

"So this must be Lady Firefly." She said walking over to me. I grew to my full height which right now wasn't much. I'm only 5"2 but I still have more growing to do. The doctor thinks another 2-3 inches so it is what it is. She shook my hand and I saw the others standing there awkwardly.

"Why are 2 of you with her? I thought we could only have 1 mentor." Blue Beetle asked. Unlike the others I have 2 mentors. Ray Palmer aka the Atom and Alec Holland aka Swamp Thing. Ray helps me with the shrinking and growing and Alec helps with my other abilities.

"We take care of different aspects of her powers. I teach her the shrinking and growing." Ray said.

"I help with her other powers." Alec said. I smiled and waved.

"She's so cute. Look at her." Beast Boy gushed squeezing his cheeks.

"Father says your eyes are so disgustingly innocent that they glow. I like you. Stick around me." Raven said. The sudden attention made me start blushing.

"I guess we know why she's called Lady Firefly." Nightwing chuckled. I covered my cheeks knowing they were glowing which only made them glow brighter. Alec just patted my head between my antennae. I couldn't help but pout. I'm an easy blush and every time I blush my cheeks glow. Well anytime I do just about anything my my body glows but it's embarrassing when it comes to blushing because it's obvious and I can't hide it.

"Stop it." I pouted. Alec stopped petting my head and laughed.

"We'll leave you to it I guess (Y/n)." Ray said. I nodded and waved. They zetaed away.

"Great now we have someone else that has no fighting experience on the team." Robin facepalmed. I glared at him.

"Does he always act like an angry rain cloud?" I asked annoyed. He glared at me.

"Yeah it's pretty normal." Beast Boy said. Robin threw a katana his way to which he turned into a fly and narrowly missed it.

"Damian!" Nightwing scolded. 

"Really in front of the noobie. She shouldn't even be here if she can't fight." Robin who is apparently Damian complained. I tried remaining positive.

"That's why I'm here to train." I said calmly.

"Well we don't train until later. So how about we show you your room first." Raven said. I nodded happily. We walked into my room and it was just the essentials. Bed, a dresser, closet, and a little tv.

"I'll come get you after you get settled." She said. I nodded and set my bag down. I looked at the bed and pulled out the little pocket dimension that Ray made me. It looks like a bag and anything I put inside and press the button will shrink. I took out a hammock which became full sized. Once I set it up I got my plants set up in the room. They make me happy. I put one of the hand held shrinking devices on the bed and shrunk it. It looks like a doll bed. I put it in the closet so that if I leave I can put it back. Hammocks are easier on the wings and put my to sleep faster. There was a knock at the door once I got my indoor fountain out. It's pretty and it was a gift and I like it so no judging. I grew it to normal size and opened the door. It was beast boy. He looked past me to my room confused.