Bruce Wayne x Reader

So me and Bruce have been secretly dating for about 5-6 months. I already know about the whole hero thing and he's everything I want. Right now we had the manor to ourselves because his kids were on patrol. I haven't met them yet and they don't know about me. Alfred does but he's Alfred. That's how secret our relationship was. Not even his kids know.

It's been the best few months of my life. He makes me feel so special. Right now I'm waiting in his room in the manor because we had a movie night and I fell asleep. Bruce is getting his kids ready because Tim and Damian are still in school.

I went over to his closet and found a black t-shirt with the Batman logo on it. I smiled and slipped it on. It fell a bit above my knees. I smiled and got back under the covers before playing on my phone. Hmmm I should probably get some work done.... I put some pillows behind me and opened my laptop. I started writing from where I left off. I'm an author and I'm starting a new series. People seem to enjoy my books but this one seems to be taking longer because I'm putting extra thought into this one. This is kinda based off of me and Bruce of course with a lot more adventure. The character is a lot like me and the King is a lot like Bruce. And it's not like a Cinderella story. I felt lips against my neck making me shudder at the contact.

"Bruce." I whined noticing I made a mistake. He chuckled and closed my laptop moving it away from me. He pulled me closer to him. I smiled and laid down on him.

"You shouldn't be working this early." Bruce said. I pouted.

"Bruce. You can't tell a writer to not write when inspiration strikes." I said. He smiled and kissed me. I kissed back loving the feeling of his lips against mine. When we parted I couldn't help the giant smile on my face.

"Come on breakfast is downstairs." He said making me whine.

"No it's too early to get up." I said hugging a pillow. He laughed and picked me up putting me over his shoulder.

"Bruce I'm in just my underwear and one of your shirts." I said embarrassed. He hummed acknowledging me.

"Yes you are and it's a pretty nice view." He said making me blush. Bruce you cheeky bastard. I laughed and decided to enjoy the ride. He put me down once we got to the dining room. I smiled and sat down next to him. Alfred made pancakes which were really good. Alfred makes really good food. While we ate me and Bruce joked around.

"I'm not joking. When Dick came to the manor I was freaking out. He was giving me heart attacks every other week. One time he hacked into his school's sound system and when the bell rung instead of the bell he made it play Dancing Queen. All the parents got a call from the school and when I heard I knew he did it." Bruce said laughing slightly. Me on the other hand I almost fell out of my chair laughing.

"He sounds like a handful." I said sobering up.

"Ok your turn." He said. I hummed thinking of a story.

"Hmmm. I can't say I have any stories like that." I said before stealing some of his bacon. He gave me the look.

"Who said you could take my bacon?" He playfully asked pulling my chair closer to his. I smiled sweetly in hopes he'd let me get away with it. He only pulled me into his lap and tickled my stomach.

"B-Bruuuuuce!" I squealed. I couldn't contain my laughter and escape was pointless because he's Batman. I turned and clung to him like a koala so that he'd have less of my tickle spots available to him. Although my ribs and armpits were left exposed. I gave him my best puppy eyes and frown which was hard because I was trying to not laugh. He smiled and kissed me. I melted into the kiss. I wrapped my arms around his neck and he ran his hands up and down my sides. Not tickling me just relaxing me. I loved it when we just got to be together and act like we were teenagers. Bruce Wayne can in fact have some fun when he's relaxed enough. He suddenly pinched my butt making me pull away and squeak. He laughed and kissed my cheek. I looked away from him embarrassed.