Tim Drake x Santa!Klaus!Daughter

I was working in the mailing district of the workshop. I was sorting through the letters this year and filing them under the correct names.

"(Y/n)!" I heard dad call. I smiled and ran towards his office. I walked in and saw dad looking at the nice list.

"Hey dad." I said as I went next to him. He turned to me and smiled.

"Ah (N/n) I'm sending you to deliver toys this year." Dad said making me squeal. I've been waiting for this.

"You have your sleigh license. I think you're old enough to deliver toys. You've done your drills and aced every course. It's time." Dad said making me smile. I jumped in excitement.

"Where am I delivering to?" I asked walking over to the globe. Dad walked over and spun the globe to the U.S.

"Ok the United States! Haven't been there in awhile." I said getting excited. Dad smiled and enlarged the globe to New York.

"Fun the hustle and bustle of New York will make a fun challenge." I said. He zoomed in further until it landed on Gotham City. Now that chilled me to the bone.

"Dad. Gotham? Really I mean is anyone actually on the nice list that lives in Gotham?" I asked. Dad looked at the list and typed in Gotham into the computer and sure enough names appeared on the list. I sighed.

"Gotham it is." I said looking at the map.

~Time Skip~

The day before Christmas I stopped by at Gotham to plan my route. It's hard to fly a sleigh when the city never sleeps. There's always something. I stopped in a coffee shop to get something. I got my usual order. Only I looked at the name on my cup and saw it wasn't mine it was someone named Tim.

"Excuse me but this isn't my order." I said to the barista. She looked at the cup and made a face that went 'oh crap'. She quickly apologized and called this Tim guy and then gave me my cup. I looked and saw this guy and for the love of god he is hot. He also had a friend with him.

"Excuse me miss." His friend said to me as I was getting a straw for my coffee. I looked at them and his friend pointed up. I looked up and saw me and who I can only assume is Tim standing under mistletoe. The whole cafe looked at us chanting to kiss. I had a bit of a blush on my cheeks but I looked to see this dude had a very obvious blush on his cheeks. I couldn't help but laugh a bit. I went up on my tippy toes and kissed his cheek. The chanting died down after that. I looked at him and saw he had a little lipstick mark on his cheek. I giggled a bit and handed him a napkin.

"Sorry but you have some lipstick on your cheek." I said to him. He snapped out of it at this point.

"Thanks. Sorry about the chanting it started with my brothers." He said pointing to a table in the corner.

"It's ok. I really didn't mind. Your name is Tim right?" I asked him he nodded.

"Yeah. How'd you know?" He asked.

"The barista mixed up our order. We got the same thing apparently." I said. He laughed.

"Well I'm Tim and you are?" He asked offering a hand to shake.

"Oh I'm (Y/n)." I said shaking his hand. He smiled.

"Well (Y/n) why don't you come sit with us." His friend said. I nodded knowing that these vigilantes wouldn't hurt me. It took me a minute to figure it out. I have memorized superhero files.

"Sure if I'm not intruding." I said.

"No not at all!" His friend said practically dragging me over to their table in the corner.