Connor x Reader

This was requested and I hope I did it justice and made it the way you imagined. I get nervous when it comes to requests so if it's crap please don't comment that it is.
~~~~~~~~~~

I always watch everyone from a distance. I am Black Canary's protege. I go by Siren. I do have a canary cry but I call it the sirens scream. So I don't like to talk in fear that I will hurt someone even though I have full control of my power. I was with the team when we first started. I am 14 so me and Robin bonded being underestimated because we are young. When we found Superboy I was able to talk him into helping us. I felt like I connected with him. I've helped him with his powers. I might not be Superman but I know a lot about self restraint and self control. Then we met M'gann. I loved the idea of having another girl around and we became fast friends. Because I didn't talk we used telepathy a lot. Over time I could see she liked Superboy. Then Artemis showed up and I could see she also liked him. I didn't see the reason in competing with my friends over a boy so I ignored my feelings. Connor will always be my friend but lover isn't an option. No one else picked up on it either because I wasn't around them often. Yeah they made an effort but I didn't want to risk hurting them. I don't think they understand it. I walked through the zeta tubes and got to the cave. I could see everyone enjoying themselves and laughing. I smiled and saw Superboy smiling. More specifically at M'gann. He likes her too even if he won't admit it. It breaks my heart a bit every time I see them together. I know I'm never going to have something like that.

"Siren!" Wally called. I smiled and waved before heading towards the training room. I started just punching the punching bag finding it a good stress reliever.

"You only do that when you're upset. What's wrong?" Rob asked. He's the only one that knows my feelings for the Kryptonian. His mentor is the worlds greatest detective. I'm just happy no one else figured it out. I shrugged.

"No your upset you just don't want to tell me." He said. I growled lowly and punched the bag again but in my rage it swung back and hit me making me fall on the ground.

"I just need to blow off some steam." I said annoyed. He smiled.

"That much I figured out. I know you (Y/n). Is it about him and her?" He asked. I nodded.

"Yeah. I'm tired of being a close friend when I want more than that. But I'm not going to let 1 guy change me." I said punching the bag again. He just sighed.

"Come on you are definitely not feeling the aster. Let's go get some of M'gann's cookies." He said. I shrugged.

"Did she burn them again?" I asked. He shrugged. When we got into the kitchen they were in fact burnt. I shrugged and ate them with Wally. The others just looked at us weird.

"What?" We asked at the same time. They shook their heads. I sat on the couch with Connor and rested my head on his lap. He just ran his fingers through my hair and I sighed. I am only seen as a sister in his eyes.

~Time Skip~

Well I'm 19 now. Connor broke up with M'gann awhile back and she immediately got together with La'gaan. That got on my nerves. The only reason he broke up with her is because she was using her powers to extract information from our enemies and leaving them in a coma almost. He thought that if he threatened to break up with her she'd stop. I'm helping him through it. I'm kinda mad that she is using La'gaan as a rebound. As much as I don't like the guy nobody should have their emotions toyed with. I am no longer a 14 year old girl with a crush I am now a 19 year old girl trying to convince herself she's not in love. Maybe it would hurt less. The team has expanded which is a good thing. Connor hasn't been himself though. It makes me sad. I still can't get over him. Funny how I can attract any guy except the one I've loved for 5 years.

"Siren!" Connor called. I turned around from brushing Wolf and saw him coming towards us. Wolf wagged his tail making me laugh. I nodded acknowledging him. I still don't speak much.

"Me and M'gann got back together. How great is that?" He said smiling. I felt my heart shatter. I smiled and played my sadness off as excitement.

"Connor that's amazing." I said wanting to leave. He only comes to me because he needs comfort or help with something and if I keep it this way I might be able to move on. We are just friends. I excused myself to the kitchen to get myself some ice cream. Some of the team tried to stop me because I guess I was crying. I grabbed my ice cream and went to the beach. It's my quiet spot. I needed to scream. I walked up to the waves and let it all out. I ate my ice cream in silence and tried coming to terms with it.

~Time Skip~

I'm now 21. I've mostly gotten over Connor. I've distanced myself finding it hard to be around him. Wally died so I left the team. I stayed for maybe a week but every time I saw Bart in his suit it brought back memories of us goofing off. Me, Dick, Kaldur, and Wally we founded the team and without Wally it wasn't complete. So I left. It was better for me. I visit Artemis a lot. Everyone is meeting up at the Watchtower for Wally's birthday. I dressed in a nice dress. It's actually one he and Artemis got me for my 17th birthday. That was fun. I got to the party and it was a bit sad but we were all trying to be happy because it's what Wally would have wanted. I was with Artemis majority of the time comforting her. She still loves him and misses him after so many years. I don't blame her I've known Wally since I was 10. Dick showed up with Connor and M'gann. My heart ached a little seeing them. Arty put a supportive hand on my shoulder. I did eventually tell her and Wally about my feelings. We support each other. Connor came up to me and hugged me.

"Me and M'gann are engaged. Thank you for being there for me though everything Siren." He said. I nodded and teared up. He left after a bit and M'gann started gushing over the wedding and the ring. Oh if only they knew. I stood in the corner looking at the stars and earth.

"I know. It's ok." Dick said coming up to me. I nodded. He hugged me close to him. Most of the team doesn't even know my name. I only told Wally, Dick, and Arty... and Roy. I started crying holding onto Dick.

"It hurts so bad." I said holding onto him as if my life depended on it. It wouldn't have worked out anyway. I would look like a grandma and Connor would still look 16. It wouldn't have worked out. They are happy together and I am happy for them. They are my friends. I want to see my friends happy no matter what. So I can live with this. I wiped my tears away and smiled slightly. They deserve to be happy with everything they've gone through.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I just finished writing this and I personally don't like it. I couldn't get into the story so I didn't feel this one. I'm sorry if this was crappy.