Team x Reader

I'm (Y/n) (L/n) although the team doesn't know that. Hell the team doesn't know anything about me. The Big Bad Bat doesn't know anything about me either and we keep it that way. A mutual silent agreement that he doesn't look into my background and I'll look after the team. They needed a den mother and even though I was more Blue Beetle's age he still asked me to do it. I'm only 16 in reality. But again who really needs to know that. Me and the Bat have worked together so we have a mutual understanding.

Walking into the mountain I could see the team there. I also don't talk. They've never heard my voice. Anything I have to say can be said through my body language and my powers. I could feel someone running towards me. Already knowing who it was I backflipped over them before they could touch me. Beast Boy. I landed and crossed my arms at him. He smiled sheepishly.

Let's just say the younger boys *cough* *cough* Bart and Garfield *cough* have been trying to get me without my mask on.

They want to see my face because apparently Bart doesn't know and he's from the future. A few of the others are also curious but they don't try to take off my mask.

"Sorry Karma." He said sheepishly. I felt footsteps again only this time a lot faster. I used my ability to manipulate earth to bring 4 walls around me and above my head boxing me in. Although when I felt my mask come off I just sighed. I pulled out another mask from my back pocket. It didn't cover my whole face only my eyes up kinda like Katana's mask. My mask covers my whole face like Cheshire's. Damn boy vibrated his molecules through the rock and took my mask.

I put the rock back into the floor unboxing myself and when the boys saw me their shoulders dropped in disappointment.

The team was also looking.

I tapped my foot annoyed and held my hand out. Bart gave me my mask and they were going to walk away but I pulled a wall of rock up in front of them. I walked over to the wall and put my hand on the smooth cold surface of the rock.

'You both are training for an extra hour today.' I made the words appear. They both groaned in annoyance before I put it back in the wall. Then I pointed for them to go. They walked out.

"Karma why don't you ever show us your face?" Nightwing asked. I rolled my eyes and looked at the wall next to us.

'I could ask you the same thing.'

The words appeared on the wall as I thought them. I looked back at him.

"Ok fair point but at least the original team have seen my face. No one has seen yours. Batman won't even look into you and won't let me either. Why?" He asked. Everyone crowded around me.

'Simple. I don't trust people.' I wrote as I walked out. Once I was out of the room I made sure that the writing in the wall went away. I heard someone following me.

"You need to trust people. You can't work with people you don't trust! Especially someone in the Justice League!" Nightwing called after me as I made my way to the zeta tubes. I only glanced at him as I walked through.

"Karma A-36." I heard the computer as I left. There is a reason that Batman knows me. We work relatively in the same backyard. I work in Blüdhaven. I'm just another kid in a horrible living situation. Mom died and dad started beating me. When he kicks me out I'll stay at the Mountain for awhile until I think it's safe to come back. Mom was in a car crash with me. I survived... she didn't. Him beating me really helped with the grieving process. Thanks dad.

Anyway I climbed through my bedroom window... if you could even call it a bedroom. Honestly I think this was large closet with a window. It fits my cot bed and a dresser that's about it. When things get really bad sometimes and it gets really cold I go to the mountain and turn on the oven and crack it open and sleep there. It leaves the mountain nice and toasty and I'm use to sleeping on the floor anyway.