Blue Beetle x Reader Part 2

So here I am in my Phantom suit patrolling El Paso. Nothing seems to be happening tonight which I'm glad about. Gives me time to think. Jaime is one mission right now and we once again had a date. I was ready and everything and he called literally minutes before he was supposed to come get me. I know I can't be sour about it he saves the world but damn it hurts. I got hit in the head with something and my vision blurred. I turned around quickly and kicked the weapon from the dude's hand. I saw it was the League of Assassins.

"Shit!" I muttered seeing more pop up. Great 30 against 1 and they're trained to kill. I saw an exit but I wasn't going to make it without clearing some guys. I kicked the dude that tried knocking me out but he blocked it. I grabbed the smallest that there was and threw him towards the others. I tried running but one of them put a katana through my leg keeping me leashed to the roof. I took the katana and ripped it out of my leg.

"Bring it!" I yelled. They started charging at me and slashing their swords. I managed to block all of them with the katana. They even tried pushing me off the roof to my death. I took out one after the other. Not killing them but knocking them out. Now there's about 10 and there was one I recognized Deathstroke. He watched while I fought. He's seen my weak points and my sting points that's his thing. He can take me down in less than 5 minutes. I kept fighting these leeches and by this point I'm pretty beat up. I took the last one out and looked at Deathstroke. He did the classic villain slow clap making me cringe.

"Well done. Taking out 35 assassins single handed is not an easy task. But let's see how you do against me." He said unsheathing his twin katanas.

"Once again shit." I muttered taking a defensive stance. He came at me swinging. I dropped down and rolled behind him. He was quicker and stuck a dagger into my already hurt leg. I howled in pain and decided leave it there.

"Look kid I'm just here to kidnap you. This is way to much effort for a runt!" He said annoyed. So he can't kill me because he needs me alive. He knocked my weapon from my hand and pointed the katana at me. I walked towards him the katana piercing my side going straight through. This shocked him. I quickly grabbed a sai on his belt and used the handle to temporarily confuse him. He loosened his grip on the katana and I used a smoke bomb and ran towards a zeta tube. I have nowhere else to go right now. A hospital won't help me either. I appeared at the mountain and my appearance shocked some people. Now I'm having weapons pointed at me. I put my hands up.

"Put your weapons down!" Nightwing said. Beast Boy was trying to say something but they shushed him. He noticed that the weapons were embedded in my body. I grabbed the handle of the katana and pulled it from my body making me have to close my eyes and grit my teeth. I then pulled the dagger from my leg.

"Get Canary or Batman now." I said out of breath. They looked at Nightwing now moving.

"Are you fucking blind I'm bleeding out get one of them!" I said as the adrenaline wore off. They seemed to grasp that I am losing blood and started shuffling around. All they really did was help me stop the bleeding. They took my utility belt, my holographic computer, my wrist watch computer, and anything else that they found on me. But here's the thing. They didn't check my shoe. I pulled out a lockpick from my shoe and used it to get these cuffs off of me. I sighed and walked towards the offices where I knew they'd be. On my way there some of the heroes saw me. Now they're just following me. I got annoyed and turned around.

"Ok the whole following me thing is annoying. I just took out 35 assassins and maybe knocked out Deathstroke I don't know I left before I could check. Point is if I wanted to do anything. I would've done it by now." I said grabbing a green smoke bomb and running towards the office. Once I got there I saw Uncle Bats and Aunt Canary and Tornado. I waved before seeing Nightwing and Connor there. I guess seeing my state Canary came up and checked on me.