Robin (Damian Wayne) x Batgirl!Reader

Age Key:

Bruce: 38
Dick: 26
Jason: 24
Tim: 21
Damian: 16
You: 15
Alfred:
~~~~~~~~~~~

I smiled as I walked into the Batcave. I'm the newest Batgirl. Going from Gotham street rat to Batgirl was a bit of a transition. I've been with Bruce for close to 6 months training with him and Alfred. I was apparently a natural fighter because I caught along quick. I guess it's from being on the streets most of my life. I had to learn to survive. Failure meant death. Bruce said it's finally time I met the family and my partner. My batgirl costume was amazing. Really comfy and practical and not a jumpsuit.

I like it a lot

I like it a lot. The other batgirls has a very tight suit and cape and it's just not me. Also the suit was too big. They are tall girls compared to my height. I fall on the shorter end of the height spectrum even with girls my age. I paced around the room boredly playing with a baterang in my hand.

"Ms. (Y/n) I would suggest calming down before you faint." Alfred said sipping on some tea.

"Alfred what if they don't like me? I'm not like the other Batgirls. Bruce told me himself." I asked sitting in a chair resting my head in the palm of my hand while the other fidgeted with the baterang.

"I believe he meant that in a positive way. There are no two people that are the same. Similar yes but not the same." He said. I smiled.

"Did that come from a fortune cookie?" I asked looking at him. I saw him smile.

"I think you will fit in just fine." He said when we heard chatter coming from the stairs. I smiled and waited. Bruce came down first followed by the rest of the Batfamily. I smiled and went over to stand next to Bruce.

"This is (Y/n) (L/n). She's the new Batgirl." Bruce said. I smiled and gave them a short wave.

"Welcome to the biggest 'I work alone' heroes family ever." Red Hood said walking over and shaking me hand. I smiled.

"Seems that way. I kinda feel-" I started not being able to find the right words.

"Out of place. Yeah. Street rats can smell each other a mile away kid." He whispered the last part making me smile.

"Was it the suit that gave it away?" I asked laughing. He laughed too. Our suits weren't like the others at all.

"(N/n) this is Damian your partner." Bruce said gesturing to Damian. Just by looking at him I could see he was stuck up. He scoffed looking at me.

"I don't require a partner." He said crossing his arms. Knew it stuck up. He was a bit intimidating but once you've been face to face with a giant Bane almost nothing can freak you out except maybe an angry Bruce.

"Damian every Robin needs a Batgirl and you've been without one for 6 years." Nightwing said.

"That further shows that I don't need a partner. She looks like she can break easily!" Damian said raising his voice taking me back.