Connor Kent x Reader

Me and Connor have been dating for awhile. The whole team knows but Connor still likes to keep it under wraps. He's not a fan of PDA and doesn't like it when people tease him. We were sitting down in the lounge watching a movie. The team was out doing their own thing so we have the cave to ourselves. I was curled up in his lap not really paying attention to the movie. I was more thinking about Connor. I laughed a bit remembering the time when Connor took me to one of his favorite spots and the sprinkler system turned on soaking us. He paused the movie and looked at me.

"What are you thinking about?" He asked moving me so I was straddling his lap. I smiled.

"Remember the sprinkler incident." I said laughing. He groaned in annoyance.

"That wasn't part of the plan." He said rolling his eyes. I laughed and kissed him. He kissed back and had both of his hands on my hips. I smiled and ran my fingers through his soft hair. He started rubbing circles in my hips making me pull away quickly. I couldn't help but start laughing a little. He looked at me confused. I moved his hands away from my hips and held both of them.

"Sorry Connor I'm just ticklish." I said turning a bit red. He smirked before tickling me some more. I laughed and tried moving his hands but found myself unable too.

"You really are ticklish (N/n)." Connor said chuckling. I nodded and once again tried prying his hands away from my. He stopped and kissed me. Though it was cut short because I needed to catch my breath. I pushed him so his back was on the couch and I was above him. I stroked his sides and he tried to move me but I only pressed my fingers deeper into his sides making him laugh. I smiled and tickled him all over.

"Oh look at this the Kryptonian is ticklish." I said laughing a bit. I slipped my hands under his shirt and oh god muscles. I tickled his bare skin some more until he started silently laughing. I stopped and smiled.

"You aren't the only one with blackmail now." I teased. I pulled me onto his chest and held me.

"You're lucky I love you." He muttered. He smiled and kissed my forehead. I laughed hugged him. We continued the movie and that was the rest of the day.