Damian Wayne x Snow!Reader

We just got back from a mission. Damian carried me to the couch and got me blankets and a heating pad. Despite me having ice powers I'm not immune. I used my powers to make a big ice box to contain damage but now my whole body is cold. My hands and feet especially have gone numb.

"Never do that again Beloved." Damian said helping me take off my gloves and shoes. He grabbed my hands and helped me warm them up.

"Thanks. I'm starting to get feeling back in my hands." I said with a small laugh. He wrapped the heating pad around my hands before sitting next to me. I leaned against him finding him warm. He only wrapped his arms around me.

"You're still freezing." He said. I just laughed.

"Thanks for doing this. After every mission you help warm me up again." I said looking at him. He just pecked my lips and smiled.

"Anything for you beloved." He said running his fingers through my hair.

"I'll run you a warm bath ok?" He said moving to get up but I stopped him.

"No just stay with me a little longer please?" I asked. He smiled and moved me so that I was sitting on his lap.

"Anything you want." He said smiling with his arms wrapped around me. I don't know how long we were like that before Damian left to run me a bath. When I got out we cuddled in bed the whole night.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
~~~~~~~~~~~~
~~~~~~~
~~

A/n. I wanted to do a cute little one shot. And I mean little this was so short but I think it's pretty cute. Anyway see y'all later.