Robin (Damian Wayne) x Reader

I opened my eyes and the first thing I saw was this boy. I don't know who he is or why he's here but I can't remember anything else. He spoke but I didn't understand what he was saying for a few seconds before it clicked. He was speaking English I believe.

"Are you ok? What are you doing here?" He asked.

"I am fine. I don't remember anything." I said putting a hand to my head.

"Do you have a name?" He asked. I shook my head.

"Robin. She's like Superboy. They grew her but didn't implant any memories. She also has no name." Someone said. I looked and saw another boy.

"So she's a clone?" The one called Robin asked.

"No she's not a clone but she wasn't born either. They didn't assign her a mission or any programming. She's just like a normal girl." The other one said. I looked between them trying to comprehend what they are saying.

"Come with us." Robin said. I nodded and stood up from this machine. I looked around and saw people knocked out on the ground. I'm guessing they're the ones that grew me. I followed them out of the building. It was night and I could see the moon.

"That's the moon?" I asked them. They nodded. The other ones name is Nightwing. I remember now.

"Right they've only been showing you mental images of things and knowledge on them. You haven't really seen anything in person yet." Nightwing muttered. I couldn't stop looking at it. It's very pretty. I heard something. I turned to look at what made that sound and there was Wonder Girl. That's her name. She saw me and charged. I don't know what came over me but I dodged out of the way and managed to not get hit when she tried to hurt me.

"Wonder Girl! Stop! She's ok!" Nightwing said as I blocked her from hitting my face. She stopped and I fell over. I clutched my stomach because she repeatedly hit me multiple times. I winced. This is what pain feels like then. It sucks. Robin helped me up and I saw a lot of other superheroes. I know their names even though I've never met them or heard about them. They took me to this mountain where they told me about how I came to be. But now I'm with these people and they're arguing about what my name should be. They asked me which I liked better but I didn't want to pick because I didn't want to hurt anyone's feelings or make them hate me. I looked up from the book that I was reading since we were in the library. I was looking at a book on moon phases.

"I ummm. I don't know. You guys pick." I said turning the page to see pictures of how stars are born and planets.

"Ok I think we should name you Luna then. Since you like the moon so much." Red Robin said. I ran it through my head and nodded.

"She can stay with us." Nightwing said.

"We already cleared it with Batman." Red Robin said. I nodded. Batman. I put the book back and followed them. I waved as I left. We ended up in a really dark cave. Batman and 2 other people were here. I could only recognize Red Hood. The older man didn't ring a bell. Batman turned and saw me. I guess it's pretty easy since I'm in an all white suit from that place they found me from.

"Does she have a name yet?" He asked. I stayed behind Robin not liking the intimidating man.

"Who is this sir?" The older man asked.

"That's a good question." Red Hood said. I could feel my heart beating against my chest really fast.

"We named her Luna and that was about it. We haven't decided on a last name or if she would have a middle name." Nightwing answered. Red Hood walked over and looked at me.

"Luna Elizabeth Snow. That's her name." He said looking at me. Batman nodded.

"Has a nice ring to it." Red Robin said. They all looked at me but I was more paying attention The the big cave and the snow that was coming from a small crack in the rocks.