Red Robin x Spider-Woman!Reader

"You ready to get crushed little spider?" Old Gobby asked. I back flipped to dodge an exploding pumpkin.

"Really Goblin I thought you were more creative than that." I said dodging another bomb.

"Enough!" He yelled. I punching Goblin. Gobby grabbed me by the neck and pointed some fancy looking gun at me.

"New York how does it feel knowing your precious web slinger is going to die?" He asked pointing the weapon at my head. I laughed.

"You've never beaten me before Gobby what makes you think you are now?" I asked him.

"Police drop the gun and step away from the girl." An officer said Goblin looked and I took the chance to escape. We then began fighting again but out of freaking nowhere Vulture shows up and shoots me with the gun Gobby had. I felt cold all over before it went away.

~~~~

"Is that all you got Vulture?! I swear to Tony Stark I will bring you in!" I said before realizing I wasn't in Central Park. I looked around and saw other masked people.

"How in the world did I get to comic con? And who the hell are you supposed to be? I'm use to seeing the Avengers." I asked pacing.

"Who are you?" A boy with a blue bird on his chest asked.

"I'm Spider-Girl. You've never heard of me. New York's beloved web slinger? Ring a bell?" I asked. They shook their heads. I just sighed annoyed.

"Who are you?" I asked scared of the answer.

"We are the Batfamily." Blue boy said.

"Dude we are not calling ourselves that." Red boy said.

"Everyone else does." Blue pouted.

"Imbeciles we should cuff her." The small one said. I shrugged and put my hands behind my back.

"If it makes you feel better." I said turning around.

"You're letting us cuff you?" Long hair asked.

"Yup. I can get out if I want to so it doesn't matter to me. I mean villains get the drop on you once in awhile and you learn to get out fast." I said nonchalantly.

"Cuff her." The man with the long cape said. The smallest cuffed me and then cuffed my feet.

"To slow you down." Was his answer to the cuffs on my feet. I shrugged and tucked my legs under me while I sat.

"So how'd you end up here?" The man asked.

"Can I get some names? I have no idea who you are." I asked slightly annoyed. They all looked at each other.

"Batman, Nightwing, Red Hood, Red Robin, and Robin. Ring a bell?" Nightwing asked.

"Are they supposed to? Wait I think I might've figured it out. So I think I'm in another dimension, a parallel universe, where things are like my universe but different and I somehow traveled to this universe." I said. Vulture and Green Goblin, those guns, and now it makes sense.

"You think that's it?" Robin asked with his arms crossed.

"That's 1. Just that makes the most sense since Vulture and Goblin got the drop on me and shot me with a gun before I ended up here. So makes the most sense since Gobby was a scientist and a millionaire so he has the money to do it." I said annoyed and showing them both pairs of cuffs hanging loosely on my finger.

"Is that possible? Could she really be from another dimension?" Red Robin asked.

"I say she's full of crap." Red Hood said.