Tim Drake x Supergirl!Reader

Thought I'd try another Soulmate AU. This one is where you have a compass on your hand that leads you in the direction of your soulmate.

I sighed as I woke up. I don't want to but apparently we have a gala to go to at Wayne Manor. We are in no way rich but dad works with Bruce Wayne and was asked to come. I'm Superman's daughter and I'm supergirl. Well the new Supergirl since Aunt Kara decided to stay with Brainiac. I don't look like her at all. I have dad's black hair and mom's green eyes. My suit is also nothing like my aunts. It doesn't have a short skirt or a cape. Blah! Capes.

My suit is a lot more practical

My suit is a lot more practical. It's basically just some ripped jeans, a white romper with the super symbol on it, blue lace up combat boots, a blue belt, a red leather jacket, and some fingerless gloves. I'm 16 and being forced to go so some gala. I'm Lydia Kent. Now I'm in this dress that mom picked out for me. It's a short red strapless dress but has a puffy skirt which is annoying me. Ok if I'm wearing this I'm going to make it look more like me and not a cheerleader. I put on some black heels, my biker jacket, and my fingerless gloves. I curled my hair and applied light makeup.

I looked in the mirror and smiled a bit

I looked in the mirror and smiled a bit. Maybe I can rock this dress. I put on my ring. Uncle Barry gave it to me it has my suit inside like his. I'm the fastest in the family but slower than Uncle Barry. I walked downstairs and mom saw me. She was happy seeing me in the dress she picked out. Dad walked in and saw me.

"Lois you put her in that didn't you?" Dad asked making me laugh.

"What gave it away?" I asked playfully.

"Come on let's go before we're late." Dad said making me laugh. We got to Gotham finally and when we walked in we were immediately greeted by Alfred. I smiled seeing him.

"Mr. and Mrs. Kent it's a pleasure to see you again." He said before seeing me.

"Ms. Lydia I think you've grown since the last I've seen you." He said. I laughed and gave him a hug.

"It's the heels Alfred." I said smiling. He nodded and greeted some more quests coming in. I stayed near my parents and I saw Uncle Bats. I nudged dad and readjusted my glasses a bit. We walked over and Uncle Bats smiled. The only time you will see him smile is when he's not Batman. I hugged him when we got over.