Nightwing x Healing!Reader

A/n. Hi it's the author. I wrote this one throughout some time and in different moods. Some of it is kinda angsty and other parts are fluffy. Also I want to say there are mentions of r@pe and SA. If you aren't comfortable please don't continue.

~~~~~~~~~~

~Nightwing's POV~

I was on the rundown chasing this girl who stabbed a man to death. I don't know why she did it but she somehow lead me to a robbery with hostages. She stopped and went to the side of the building and looked at a wall. I followed her and saw her drawing with some chalk. It was a big square. I could see through the building.

"We can see them. They can't see us. I will take the right you take left?" She said turning to me. She was one of the most confusing people I've ever met.

"I'll go right and you go left." I grumbled. She shrugged and went through the wall. I put my hand through hesitantly before going all the way.

~Your POV~

I went through and went after guys on my side. He had a gun pointed to a kid's head. I slit his throat and went after the other ones. Nightwing joined the battle and I killed another one of the guys.

"Goodluck getting out of this one bat brat!" The goon who I could assume lead the operation pressed a button and the building started going down. Rubble everywhere. I started freeing the hostages and the ones that got caught under the rubble I dragged to a corner where 2 beams fell. If created a sage place. I looked around and saw Nightwing with a steel beam over his chest in a weird diagonal angle. I dodged falling rubble and went over to him.

"Get out of here!" He said gritting his teeth in pain. I carefully lifted the beam and he graded out before collapsing. I pulled him with everyone else in the corner. All the debris seemed to settle after that.

"I'm going to heal you guys and get out of here." I said resting my hands over the wounded parts of their bodies. I got them all out using my phasing chalk. Once they were out I rubbed the hole in the wall making it disappear.

Focusing on Nightwing I saw his shallow breathing and couple holes in his chest. He had to be in a lot of pain. I took out one of my healing potions from my bag and held it to his lips but he squeezed his mouth shut. I rolled my eyes and pulled his hair yanking his head back. He gasped in pain and I shoved the potion down his throat before forcing his mouth shut and plugging his nose. Once I saw that he swallowed it I let go of his face. I saw the holes start closing up but not all the way.

"What did you give me?" He asked glaring at me.

"How about you look down instead of thinking I poisoned you." I said. He looked and saw his wounds healing.

"Why are you healing me? You've killed like 4 people tonight." He questioned.

"The people I kill deserve to die. They're rapists and murders, kidnappers, abusers, pedophiles, and overall bad people. Everyone else I help." I explained putting my hands over his wounds healing them up more. The potion is only so strong.

He yanked my mask down and I quickly covered my face. I knew if he saw my face with my vitiligo he'd be able to find me for sure. I smacked his hands away and pulled mask back over my face. I'm not ashamed of my skin in the slightest it's what makes me unique. And my opinion I think my skin is beautiful but it is extremely easy to ID me if they were to find out. So I might wanna buy a foundation to cover it as least on my sprees.

"I heal you and that's what you do? So freaking disrespectful." I grumbled. I continued to heal him while he just stared at me.

"You can't just kill people. You aren't above the law. They should have a trial and do time." He said. I rolled my eyes.