Red Robin x Frainkenstein!Reader

~Tim's POV~

Me and Gamma were sent to check out why an entire city blacked out. I managed to trace the source back to an old underground bunker. And I mean really old. Once the old elevator brought us to the bunker we looked around. This is the only place that has electricity in the whole city. We sneaked down the hallway quietly taking out goons. There was a main room that was really bright with a ton of lights.

"Why won't this bitch wake up?" I heard Vandal Savage ask.

"She has been in cryogenic sleep presumably since World War 2. I believe she needs a command to wake up." Psimon said. I looked over at Jaime and he nodded. He went down the hall to radio backup.

"Try pumping more electricity to her." Vandal said probably to some goon.

"Sir any more and all the electricity in the state will be out." The guy said.

"Do it." Vandal ordered. There was a large buzzing sound before a blinding light.

"Robin we cant wait for back up." Arsenal said. I nodded agreeing with him. We went in fighting our way trying to buy time for the others to get here. All of a sudden there was a static buzz in the air. As in hair standing straight up and metal objects rattling. There was a crackle of thunder and lightning outside. The girl in frozen away walked out of the chamber and looked around. We all stopped to look. She was beautiful. She did look like she came straight out of a 1940s black and white movie but she was gorgeous.

"I woke you up. I am your master and I command you to destroy them!" Vandal said pointing at us. She nodded. She raised her palm straight out and we prepared to deflect her attack but she turned around and blasted electricity at Vandal. Psimon looked terrified.

"Psimon says stop!" He said but when nothing happened he started running. She rolled her eyes and moved a metal table knocking him into a wall and effectively knocking him out.

"What year is it?" She asked walking around the wrecked room to a file cabinet and pulled out an old book.

"It's 2016. (Remember season 2 aired in 2016 so that's the year it will be here.)" I answered.

"I've been in that thing for 73 years?!" She asked herself shocked before muttering some things to herself.

"What do we do?" Bart asked. We all shrugged.

"Wait for Nightwing?" I suggested.

"And until then?" Jaime asked.

"Question her." Arsenal said walking over to her. We followed.

"Who are you and what are you doing here?" Arsenal asked making me facepalm. You can't be rude to girls and expect an answer. I've been around Babs and Dick enough to know that.

"If you want an answer I suggest not being rude." She said.

~Your POV~

"If you want an answer I suggest not being rude." I said flipping through my journal. Everything that happened while I was helping the army. My dad was a soldier and when I died there was an experiment to bring back the dead with some alterations. Dad took my death the hardest and volunteered my dead self. And since I was recently deceased I was a success but a spy blew up the whole lab with everyone inside and all the equipment. I was luckily found and not crushed. Turns out I have very fast healing.

I went through the log and saw that someone finished it for me the day I went to sleep in my pod. In the next page there was a dog tag but it had my name on it and some pictures. I smiled seeing them.

"Ok can you tell us your name?" A different boy asked. I went over to a wall and started moving the book shelf.

"I'm (Y/n) (L/n)." I said finding the door. I opened it and saw that nothing has changed except the new layers of dust.