Nightwing x Gorgon!Reader

I just woke up and man am I tired. I smiled and tiredly blinked my eyes. I put on my dark tinted glasses and did my morning routine and got dressed. I dressed in a simple shirt and shorts. I put on a simple key necklace and walked out. I walk around barefoot all the time unless on a mission or outside the cave. My snakes were brown and were having a good day because they were very at ease. I left to the kitchen to get an apple. Once I got there I started shivering because of how cold it was in here.

"Why is it so cold in here?" I asked grabbing an apple.

"The heater is broken." Connor said. I nodded.

"Sounds like a beach day to me." Nightwing smiled. I nodded.

"I'm all for that. Cold blooded people like me don't like the cold." I said shivering.

"I heard beach day!" Garfield said running in followed by the rest of the team.

"Go get your swim gear and we'll meet back here in an hour." Nightwing said. They went off leaving me, M'gann, Connor, Robin and Nightwing.

"M'gann let's pack some food for everyone. Now you guys go get your stuff." I said to the boys. They left and me and M'gann started packing some ice chests full of food.

"Ok M'gann I'm going to need help picking a swim suit." I told her once we were done. She nodded.

"This is going to be so much fun. I can't wait to get in the water." She said as we got to my room.

"I'm going to just sunbathe on a rock." I said opening my drawer and pulling a few swimsuits.

"I think you'll look good in this one." She said pointing to my favorite one. I smiled.

"Thank you M'gann." I said.

"No problem. I'm going to go change." She said. I nodded and got into my swimsuit once she was gone. I slipped on a cover up just until we get outside because of how cold it is in here. I smiled and played on my phone to kill time.

~Time Skip~

I got tired of waiting and went to set things up outside. I put up tables and an umbrella and went inside to bring the food out. When I went in I saw everybody already here.

"Can someone help me take the food out we have a lot?" I asked. The boys actually brought all of it out. Cassie came up next to me.

"Nightwing was so checking you out." She whispered making me laugh.

"No he wasn't. Was he?" I asked. She nodded laughing.

"He was. I think he likes you." She continued making my heart start beating rapidly. Nightwing is hot. We all know this. He is easy to look at and has a great personality. I'm allowed to have a crush even if I am a monster.

"Doubt he actually does but a girl can dream. Now come on I want to sunbathe." I said speeding up so we were outside faster. Once we got out there I smiled feeling the sun against my skin.

"Feels amazing." I said to myself.

"Come on. Let's get some sun." Cassie said laying our towels down. I nodded and took my cover up off leaving me in my swimsuit. The boys started wolf whistling only making me laugh.

"You guys are dorks." I said laughing. I laid down on my towel and sighed in content feeling the sun against my skin.

"So Cameron what do you like about Nightwing?" M'gann asked making me smile.

"Besides the fact that he is gorgeous. He's funny, a good teammate, fun to be around, always ready to help, a gentleman when he wants, and he's pretty understanding and patient." I said propping myself on my elbows.