Robin (Tim Drake) x Vampire!Reader

I woke up in the middle of the night not being able to sleep. It was maybe 1 in the morning or so. I went to the library since the smell of the books calmed me down. It helped me sleep. When I got there I saw Robin asleep with his head in a book and a computer and notebook near him. The computer screen was dark and he had a pencil in his hand. He fell asleep doing homework I'm guessing. I walked over to him and lightly shook his shoulder. He groaned but didn't wake up. I sighed and left to the kitchen and made him a cup of black coffee. He drinks this like water. I brought some fruit too because I don't know when he ate. Also I need a snack right now. I put the coffee in front of his nose and shook him slightly. He groaned and lifted his head from the book. His glasses fell and I immediately looked away.

"Robin? Does Batman know you're here?" I asked looking away. He was awake now.

"U-umm yeah he knows. I was working on a case and I couldn't concentrate at the Batcave so I came here." He responded. I took a seat next to him. His glasses were on but I could tell me was tired. I smiled. He's not the only good detective on the team. I know everyone's secret ID including Robin. Once you figure out 1 you can figure out the rest.

"Why are you up so late?" He asked me. I shrugged.

"You remember what I am right? Half vampire half human. I have a hard time sleeping at night. Today is one of those days." I said smiling slightly. He nodded. I could see he had questions.

"You can ask questions if you want I know it's confusing." I responded eating a few blueberries. He pointed to the fruit.

"Ok so you can eat human food? Can you get full off of it or taste it?" He asked. I laughed slightly.

"I can survive off both blood and human food. If I go without blood for to long I start to crave it and I will have the overwhelming urge to eat something. And yes I can taste human food." I answered. He nodded shutting the laptop and closing the books suddenly interested in this topic.

"What about the sunlight?" He asked. I shrugged.

"It doesn't burn to me. I just have a higher risk of getting a sunburn." I answered. He asked many more questions. Do I age? Yes. Do I have super speed? Yes. Do I have super hearing? Better than a human not as well as a kryptonian. Can I tan? No. Do my eyes change color? Sometimes.

"How old are you?" He asked. I laughed.

"I'm the same age as you. I just look a bit younger. My aging process is slower than a human. But yes I am 15. I look a year or two younger I know." I answered. He already knew my age. But still he was shocked. I was always told I was a beautiful girl. Everyone always thought I was a model because of how I looked. It's not that I hate it just making friends is hard.

"Thanks for the coffee by the way." He thanked me. I looked at his cup and saw he finished it within 5 minutes.

"Come on I think you need another cup." I said seeing his face. He nodded. I grabbed my fruit and we went to the kitchen. He made himself another cup and we chatted. I noticed that his long sleeve shirt was covering a bandage.

"Rob are you ok?" I asked gesturing to the bandage. He rolled up the sleeve and I saw a bandage taped to his arm and the blood smell.

"Oh god you smell good." I muttered. He heard me and blushed.

"Is that good or bad?" He asked awkwardly.

"It's a complement. Can I see it?" I asked. He nodded and took off the bandage. It was relatively new. Not that deep or long but enough that it needed to be bandaged.

"I can heal this for you if you want." I offered. He looked up at me.

"You can do that?" He asked.