Batboys x Reader

I was sitting in the living room waiting for Dick to come back home. So watching random TikToks on my phone was the only thing keeping me occupied. At least until I heard the front door open. Then I turned my attention to Dick.

"Heyyyyy how was civilian life?" I asked as he came in. He smiled and put his stuff down but didn't sit.

"Shit. How is it that being Nightwing is being easier than Dick Grayson right now?" He asked. I shrugged.

"It happens. Our superhero lives are predetermined. We find a bad guy. Bag said bad guy. Try not to die. It's a pattern we know well. Life isn't like that." I said casually. He looked around like he was confused.

"Isn't Jason here today?" He asked. I nodded.

"Ok? Where is he?" He asked about to start walking. I grabbed his arm and yanked him onto the couch.

"Doing stuff." I said scrolling to the next video.

"That doesn't sound good. Where's Tim?" He asked. I tried holding back a smile.

"Trying to stop Jason from doing said stuff." I said now trying not to laugh.

"And Damian?" He asked growing more concerned.

"Oh the little shit is trying to stop Tim so Jason can do stuff." I said laughing now. It's increasingly getting funnier.

"And you?" He said catching on.

"Distracting you so Jason can do stuff." I laughed. He shot up and booked it to the Batcave. I walked after him and pulled out my camera before running after him. Recording his reaction will be hilarious. Going down the steps we could heard arguing getting louder. When we got there Tim was in the process of being tied up by Damian while Jason was spray painting the Batmobile. It was a lovely picture saying Red Hood was here with Jason's helmet on it. Once the shock wore off Dicks face he just sighed.

"Ok funny but seriously. Bruce is gonna be pissed." Dick said sharing his head.

"Don't care it's too funny. Just imagine seeing the Batmobile and this being on the side of it." Jason said before laughing.

"Get off me!" Tim screamed as Damian sat on him. I laughed and Dick started his big brother duties. I stopped the recording because it got kinda boring. I went it to the Batfamily group chat with everyone in it. Dick helped untie Tim while Damian sulked that his work was being ruined. And Jason got a picture next to his work of art also sent to the group chat.