Damian Wayne x Ballerina!Reader

I hastily worked on improving my arm. I'm trying to get this done before that bitch gets here. I sighed and slammed my hands on the table annoyed. That bitch cut my arm off ordering the weapon she wanted. I HATE Talia Al Ghul! Now I have a fucking bionic arm. She didn't even pay for that! As soon as I give her this stupid upgrade to her technology. I finished the welding on my metal arm and moved it. At least it works. I heard a silent thump behind me. Barely audible unless you were trained by the league of assassins. I grabbed a knife from my pocket and threw it at the target. I turned quickly and saw Robin and the Bat. Robin is around my age so around 20. I saw Robin with my knife in his hands. I glared at them and went back to work.

"What did I do to get a visit from the Bat himself?" I asked annoyed. I continued working on the programming for Talia more ticked off than I already was.

"There's been a murder down near Park Row. It has your style written all over it." Bats said. I stopped and turned around annoyed.

"It wasn't me! And I'll tell you how I know. I've been building myself this for weeks now!" I said taking off my sweater gesturing to my now robotic arm. I saw Robin tense up.

"That bitch Talia cut my arm off ordering this stupid upgrade! I left the league of assassins I'm not a killer anymore." I said going over to my scrap heap and finding a computing chip.

"Talia Al Ghul ordered this?" Robin asked. I nodded.

"Yeah. Paid a lot for it too." I said going back to the computer.

"We'll pay double for it." Batman said. I scoffed.

"You don't even know what it does. Normally I would take that deal but I don't need her to chop off another body part. This arm is welded onto my body so it was a painful process. I don't need to go through that again." I said in a monotone voice. What happened to me. Before the league of assassins I was so different. I was a ballerina which is partly why Ra's thought I'd make a good assassin. Turns out I was better than he anticipated. When he found me I was dying so he brought me to the lazerous pit. That is a place of no return something changes when you come back. I'm grateful for it but damn it twisted my mind so much.

"We can protect you. The league of assassins can't have access to this." Robin said. I sighed.

"I'll make you a deal. You pay me the same amount Talia did and I'll plant a virus in this making all their tech go boom." I offered turning to face them. They looked at each other.

"Deal." Batman said. I smiled slightly and uploaded the virus into the USB drive. Batman walked a few paces away and I got a notification from my laptop. Looks like the Bat just sent the money.

"Pleasure doing business with you now scram. Talia will be here soon." I said sitting down in my swirly chair.

"It was good to see you again (L/n)." Robin said confusing me.

"How do you know my name? Nobody but Ra's Al Ghul knows my name." I asked turning around. Even now I have my mask on keeping my identity hidden. I saw Robin smirk before he and Batman started to leave. I glared in their direction. I grabbed a knife from the table and quickly threw it at Robin's arm. They both took off hearing Talia's helicopter. I picked up my knife and saw Robin's blood on it. I got a vile and let the blood drip into the glass container. Looks like I need to sneak into the police station to use their lab. I heard heels clicking and went back to my computer. I went towards my computer and took out the USB before closing all my tabs.

"Is what I asked for done Shadow?" Talia asked. I put the USB in a box and put my stamp on it. I walked over to her and handed her the box nodding my head in confirmation.