Dick Grayson x Ballerina!Reader

~Dick's POV~

I walked into this ballet studio in my leotard and looked around. This place seems to be connected to every robbery that's taken place and it was decided that I would go undercover since I'm the most flexible. Doesn't mean I'm a ballerina. I was in the circus not a ballet.

"Mr. Grayson you're here. How much experience do you have performing?" The teacher asked.

"I grew up in the circus on the trapeze." I responded.

"Marvelous. (Y/n) get over here and teach this young man the dance!" The teacher yelled. I made eye contact with her and I already solved this case. She came over smiling too. (Y/n) Kyle, Selina's adopted daughter, also Selina's sidekick but went solo as a villain but occasionally teams up with her mom or us.

"No problem sir." She said looking at me. The teacher left to tend to the others and I looked at her.

"So why are you stealing artifacts and jewels?" I asked her. She laughed.

"Relax bird boy I haven't stolen anything in months. Plus why would I come here. I've been dancing here since I was a kid." She responded stretching.

"So you don't know anything about that Kitten?" I whispered in her ear. She smirked lightly running her finger down my cheek.

"I'll make you a deal feather brain. If you can learn this routine by the end of the day I'll help you but if you don't the next time we tangle you let me get away." She said. We really need help on this case. We have no idea why everything is connected to this place and she knows the ins and outs.

'Dick take the deal.' I heard Bruce say through the coms.

"You've got yourself a deal." I said. She showed me the routine and after the 15th try I got it down. She looked a bit disappointed but covered it up with her signature smile. We've tangled a few times, flirted, kissed, and then she got away kinda like Selina and Bruce.

~Your POV~

I was a bit upset that he got the routine down but he's a pretty good dancer.

"Ok birdy I'll help you. Let's start with where the loot might be." I said starting to walk away but he grabbed my arm stopping me.

"No we come back tonight with backup." He said. I nodded.

"Right. The Dark Night way." I laughed.

"Kyle has he learned the dance?" Mr. Le Roux asked.

"He has the steps down just needs to be polished to perfection. He's also going to need some point shoes." I said looking at him.

"Good good. The show is in a week make sure he's performance ready." He said. I nodded.

"Well kitty cat I'll see you tonight suited up." He said going to talk to some of the other dancers. I sighed annoyed and left towards the cafe downstairs. I got myself (f/d) and a parfait. Who in the studio would want to jeopardize the place my stealing and stashing it here? Any good thief knows to stash it somewhere that is locked and secure not a ballet studio. I thought about it. I can't think of anyone we all love it here. Well maybe the groundskeeper he's always grumpy. I don't know.

~Time Skip~

I got into my catsuit. It's very similar to mom's but with a few changes like the exoskeleton and whip corset it's me. The exoskeleton makes me faster and jump higher.

 The exoskeleton makes me faster and jump higher