Jason x Neko!Reader

A/n this was a request and I hope it turned out the way you liked it. Just an FYI the video is just a cute kitten video that I found. It was so cute that I had to put it in. The story is super fluffy so enjoy.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
~~~~~~~~~~
~~~~~~
~

My name is Vienna. I am a neko and for those who don't know what a neko is it's basically a human with catlike traits. I have cat ears and a tail that's the same color as my chestnut brown hair. I live at Mt. Justice with the Young Justice team. I'm not an actual fighter but they let me stay. I was curled up in my bean bag in the corner of the room. It's the quietest spot in the lounge. Not to mention it was the darkest. I was half awake and half asleep. My eyes were closed but my mind was awake. It's oddly relaxing to just listen. I felt the bean bag dip from next to me making my ears perk up trying to tell who it was.

"I know you're awake Vivi." Jason's voice said. I smiled and curled up next to him. I felt myself being picked up so I opened my eyes. Jason was laying on the bean bag and I was laying on top of him. I blushed but didn't move. I quite like Jason. I feel more comfortable around him compared to everyone else. He massaged my back and behind my ears making me purr and smile. I could feel my tail flicking back and forth happily. I hesitantly looked up at Jason and saw he was already looking at me. That only made my cheeks flush.

"How are you today Vienna?" He asked cupping my face and running his thumb across my cheek. It only reddened my face more.

"Today's been good. How was yours?" I asked fiddling with the strings of his red hoodie to distract from my scarlet face.

"Same old same old." Jason said moving his hand from my cheek to my ears. I instantly bit my lip to stop myself from making any noise. I could feel myself shaking. I moved his hand from my ear.

"N-not there." I muttered beyond embarrassed. I looked at him and saw him pouting.

"But they're so soft." He whined. I couldn't help but smile.

"They're sensitive." I muttered burying my face into his chest. I didn't need to look at him to know he had that sexy smirk on his face. I felt his warm breath on my ear right ear making it twitch and me squeak. I flattened my ears against my hair embarrassed.

"Awww. You're adorable Vivi." He said pulling me closer to him. It was really comforting. The rise and fall of his chest, his steady heartbeat, the oddly relaxing smell of leather, vanilla, sandalwood, and gunpowder that was uniquely Jason. It started making me sleepy for real this time. I tried staying awake but found it hard especially with Jason rubbing my back.

"Go to sleep Vienna I'll be right here when you wake up." He whispered close to my ear making it twitch and my cheeks redden one last time before I was out.

~Time Skip~

I woke up with a red blanket on me. I looked and saw Jason on his phone and I was tucked into his side. I smiled at the warm feeling in my chest.

"I told you I'd be here when you woke up." He said turning towards me. I smiled.

"Thank you." I said.

~Time Skip~

I was nervous today. I wanted to talk to Nightwing about planning something for Christmas since it was only 2 weeks away. But the thought that he'd say no made me nervous. I saw him and called him over.

"Hey Dick." I greeted.

"Hey Vienna." He greeted with a smile. I felt an arm around me making me tense. I looked to see Jason making me smile.