Batfamily x Fangirl!Reader

Me and the girls were having a sleepover. We were just bored. I was hosting and we are so over school right now. It was raining once again in Gotham so we couldn't go out as a distraction from homework.

"(Y/n) what's the answer for number 15?" My best friend Bethany asked.

"I got 32." I said trying to figure out the last question.

"Hang on I got 34." Chris said sitting up from her spot on the floor. We all groaned annoyed and just resorted to googling the last 2 answers. A crack of thunder made me jump.

"So much for going to the bookstore cafe. It's too dangerous to go out now." Jada said from her spot by the window.

"Ok then at least we still can get takeout from down the street." I said putting away my schoolwork.

"Yeah. Oooh let's go to the boba place across the street from it. I've been craving boba milk tea for a hot second." Bethany said. We all nodded. After getting our food we were walking back and that's when we saw Nightwing and Robin running across rooftops toward city hall.

"I got a video." Jada said excited. I looked and saw it. They look so cool.

"I bet they're hot under the mask." I said. They nodded. I wonder who's under the mask of the Batfamily. I kept thinking of it on the way home. I was kinda absent minded about everything else.

"(Y/n) are you ok? You're zoning again." Chris asked getting my attention. I snapped out of it and nodded. I looked and realized we were at my door and they were waiting for me to unlock it. I did and we got inside.

"Let's try to figure out who Batman is. It's not like we have anything else planned for the day and it could be fun." I said. They all looked at me. We sat in our research positions. Me with my back against my bed with a pillow under my butt and my computer in my lap. Chris in my beanbag with her laptop. Jada over in the corner of my window seat. And Bethany laying on her stomach in the middle of the floor with hers.

"Now before we start. Is it even a good idea for us to know this information?" Jada asked being the smart cautious one. I shrugged.

"What are they gonna do? They're heroes. And it's not like we're gonna tell anyone." Bethany said.

"But we could be putting ourselves in danger by knowing this information. What if people find out we know and we become targets for overpowered criminals." Chris asked.

"I think as long as our information stays between us then we should be fine. All I know is I have 2 packages of printing paper, my printer just got a new ink cartridge, and we can make a fun project out of this. Not even the police know about this. I mean Chris you're friends with Barbra Gordon and her dad doesn't even know who Batman is. What if we figure it out." I said getting excited. We all smiled and started typing away.

"Wait!" Jada said making us stop and look at her. "We can't just look up "who's Batman" we need to be smart about this if we're really going to try to figure this out. Let's think about it logically. Batman does have a lot of expensive things." She continued. We all nodded.

"Bethany run a list on millionaires in Gotham." I said.

"What about the Robins? Those are a lot of kids and costumes." Chris said. I nodded.

"Jada see if you can figure out how many robins there have been. I mean their physical build, height, the way they move and not costumes because that won't get us anywhere." I said delegating. She nodded. Me and Chris looked at each other.

"Someone who might have a lot of kids."

"Someone who cares a lot about damage done to the city cause by the masked vigilantes and criminals.