Damian Wayne x Werewolf!Reader

It's always cold in Gotham but this takes the cake. It's absolutely freezing. I'm in my wolf form hunkered down in a cardboard box. It's raining so my fur is wet and I probably smell like roadkill or look like roadkill.

I heard people coming so I started growling figuring they'd walk away. But no the footsteps got closer. I saw feet right in front of my box and I growled louder. The person bent down to see what was inside and let me say I was not expecting to see Redwing. He was the last Robin. Batman hasn't had a Robin for about a year. He picked me up and I squirmed a bit.

"Hmmm such a pretty wolf dog." He cooed making me internally laugh. He thinks I'm a wolf dog. I got closer to his chest finding him warm.

"I'm sure father will let me keep you. Now what to call you?" He said as he began to grapple somewhere with me in his arms. I didn't care as of right now. I'm cold and wet. He soon landed and started running inside a cave by the looks of it. The Batcave. Oooooooooh!

"Let's get you a bath." He said carrying me upstairs to a really nice library before another set of stairs to what I'm assuming is his bathroom. He put me in the tub and left for a few minutes before coming back in a black t-shirt and red basketball shorts. Damian Wayne. Hotter in person.

A bath sounds nice but having this hot mess give me a bath sounds a bit personal even if I'm in wolf form. You know what I'm filthy so might as well. He grabbed some doggy shampoo which as of right now sounds like heaven. I let him wash the dirt from my fur and splashed him a bit just for my own amusement.

"Let me go get a towel to dry you off." He said leaving. I took this as my leave to tell him I'm not actually a dog. I went into his room and took a hoodie from his closet which let me tell you smelled amazing. I changed into my human form, naked, and put on the sweater. My hair was dripping wet but that's not my main concern right now. He came back a few minutes later with a towel and was shocked to see a girl and not a wolf. If I was in his shoes I wouldn't blame him.

"Hi." I said awkwardly.

"Who are you and what are you doing here?" He asked.

"You brought me into your house. I'm a werewolf. What you thought was a wolf dog was actually a werewolf. I didn't tell because it was this or die from weather exposure." I answered. He handed me the towel and I used it to dry my sopping wet hair.

"And how did you get in Gotham we don't have wolves here?" He asked.

"Animal traffickers took me thinking I was a wolf. I escaped but not before I was in Gotham. I've been running for maybe a month when you found me." I explained sitting down. He nodded and looked at me. It's kinda awkward because I'm only wearing one of his sweaters that doesn't cover much.

"See something you like?" I asked to tease him a bit. He got flustered and averted his gaze.

"I'm... Just... Give me a minute." He said leaving the room and closing the door behind him. I walked over to the bathroom and looked in the mirror. Really Maggie you let yourself get tranqed and this is what happens. My family is states away and I have no way to get there. I looked exhausted and bruised. A few tears fell from my eyes which I quickly wiped away. I got back inside the room and sat on his bed with my head in my hands.

I heard footsteps and looked up to see Bruce Wayne and Dick Grayson with Damian.

"I told you werewolves were real!" Dick whispered to the both of them which I laughed at. They looked at me and I quickly shut up.

"Who are you?" Bruce asked.

"Maggie Moore sir." I answered.

"And how'd you end up in Gotham? You have a southern accent that isn't common around here. " He asked.