Impulse x Speedster!Reader

I looked around amazed at how the world looked. The world seemed like it was standing still. It was fascinating but freaky. I had so many quotations. Why is this happening? What caused this to happen? So many questions but I found myself not caring right now. I made a beeline back home. I can figure it out there. When I got there I saw my mom washing dishes like nothing happened. We fought before I discovered that time was moving slow. When I get mad or frustrated I go for a run to cool off. I walked into my room and quickly looked at my box of comics before pulling out my comics. That's when time seemed to go back to normal. I heard my mom scream and a plate crashed. I went to check on her and saw she had a hand over her heart.

"What's wrong?" I asked still a bit ticked off from our previous argument.

"There was a big hush of wind and the door opened and closed. And why are you back so soon you're normally gone for an hour." She asked surprise turning into annoyance.

"I've been gone for hours." I said trying to restrain myself from yelling.

"No you've been gone for 5 minutes." She said with her hands on her hips. I glared at her.

"I'm going to go finish my homework." I lied going back to my room. So I was right I was moving so fast that time slowed. I looked through the comic reading as much as I could before going on my laptop and finding the speedsters footage. I can learn from them. The camera does capture the blur but I could see them clearly probably from my super speed. I spent hours on my computer watching and learning.

~Time Skip~

I woke up feeling someone shake me. I saw I fell asleep on the computer. I sighed and looked at the clock I have on my desk. It's 3 am.

"Mom it's 3 in the morning if you're waking me up because there is a spider imma lose it." I said turning in my swirly chair. When I saw who was there I fell out of my chair.

"You might want to close your mouth before you catch flies." Impulse said jokingly. All I could do was point to him, Kid Flash, and the Flash. They are in my bedroom. My bedroom that is a mess.

"We need to have a chat." Flash said. I nodded and got up not wanting to argue.

"H-H-How... How did you even get in?" I asked in awe and disbelief.

"We can vibrate our molecules through solid objects." FK said.

"Oh my gosh that is so cool." I muttered.

"I thought girls rooms were cleaner." I heard Flash mutter. I glared at him.

"Give me 5 seconds." I said before using my super speed to clean my room. Once it was back to its original beauty I smiled.

"It was a mess because I was working on stopping and not expecting people in my room at 3 in the morning! Don't you people sleep?!" I whisper yelled.

"Like we said we need to talk." Impulse said with a laugh picking me up and running. Within a second we were at a park.

"Talk about the whole speed thing right?" I asked. They nodded and we talked until 6 am and I was practically falling asleep right now.

"Ok kiddo I think you know everything." Flash said patting my shoulder. I nodded and looked at the time.

"Ok I have to go get ready for school now." I said looking at the time.

"Sorry (Y/n) we kept you up longer than we meant to." Barry said. They told me their names once they were comfortable enough. I nodded with a tired smile. Before I realized something.

"Shit! I didn't finish any of my homework. See you guys later!" I said before speeding to my house and starting my homework that I should've finished yesterday. I finished it all in half an hour which was remarkably fast considering it would take hours normally. I quickly got showered and dressed for school before making myself lunch and packing it. I ate breakfast and ran at normal speed to school.