Robin (Tim Drake) x Vampire!Reader Part 3

So today was the day that the Batfamily was coming to meet my coven. I was really excited about it. We have a small coven my mom, Zach, Adrianne, Steve, Thomas, and Daniel. The boys really outnumber me and Adrianne. Then we have 3 humans that live here but I don't really talk to them because I don't see them.

"(Y/n) calm down. Everything will be great and run smoothly." Adrianne said trying to calm me down. It wasn't working I was panicking.

"But you know how Tommy and Zach are. This is not going to be ok!" I said freaking out.

"They're here!" Mom yelled. I started rushing to get ready.

"Sit down and let me do your hair before you break something." She said before helping. She did a simple braid leading into my ponytail. It was simple but pretty.

"Thanks." I said before putting on some sneakers. I was dressed casual but Adri insisted on putting some makeup on me. We sped down and almost ran into mom but we stopped leaving skid marks in the floor. I quickly moved the mat to cover them.

"Tim!" I said running over and hugging him. He smiled and hugged me back. I pulled away and pulled Jason and Damian into a hug as well.

"It's good to see everyone." I said before I noticed Dick. Tim seemed to notice who I was looking at.

"Bruce wanted all of us to come." Tim whispered.

"No it's perfectly fine. I'm surprised he's not scared we'll eat him!" I said laughing. My siblings heard and started laughing.

"That's funny! Oh yeah we're just going to drain them dry and hide the bodies!" Daniel laughed.

"Oh how about that time when we watched that vampire movie and they thought we lived forever!" Steve laughed.

"Ahem!" Mom said making us stop laughing.

"Anyway before mom rips our head off this is my family. There's mom, then Daniel he's 23, then Steve he's 21, Adrianne, Zach and Thomas are 17. Then there's me. You already know how old I am." I said going down the line.

"We were born this way. Not bit. I mean that can happen but not for us." Adrianne said.

"Now you guys can go you all ate already." Mom said dismissing some of the boys. Adri, Zach, and Tommy stayed. But the boys only stayed to annoy me. Adri was moral support. We lead them to the dining room.

"Why do none of you look alike?" Damian asked. We laughed.

"None of us are related. Mom more adopted us when we were baby vampires and raised us. We don't even know how old she is." I whispered the last part.

"So she's not your biological mother?" Jason asked. I shook my head.

"No but we're thankful we have her. It's kinda challenging going through everything alone. Like the blood, the mood swings, then the transformation. Confusing stuff when you are raised human." Tommy said.

"Where do you guys get your blood from?" Bruce asked.

"Blood banks." Mom replied.

"Yup. And we go to school like any other person. We aren't much different from you guys." Zach said.

"Oh no. Bet they're thinking about the movie Twilight and the Cullens when you brought up school." I laughed. We got to the dining room and we had steak and mashed potatoes with veggies.

"Ok I'll answer the rest really fast. Yes we eat human food. Yes we have family meals. Yes we have blood and human food. No we don't burn in the sunlight. No we aren't immortal. Now let's eat!" Adrianne said making me laugh. I took a seat next to Tim and Damian. I looked over at mom.