Team x Unstable!Reader

I smiled as I walked into the cave. I waved and said hi to everyone before heading to the library after grabbing a cup of black coffee.

"Hey Rob. Can you help me with my math homework again. It just makes more sense when you explain it." I asked. He smiled and nodded.

"Yeah I need a break from this case. I need coffee." He said. I smiled and passed him the cup. He smiled. He started explaining things. I then understood it better. I felt like I was being watched so I looked up and saw Nightwing with Canary watching us. I waved confused.

"It's probably nothing (Y/n)." He said pulling me back towards the math problem.

"I don't know Rob they look concerned." I said worried. He shrugged.

"Probably just stressed after that last mission. Do you understand how to do this formula now?" He asked. I nodded. He smiled and looked at his coffee cup.

"Hey why don't you go see Beast Boy I'm pretty sure he just got a stack of new comic books." He said. I nodded and headed over to Gar's room. I knocked and opened it once I heard him say come in. I smiled seeing him next to the new stack.

"Hey look at the new ones M'gann got me
(N/n)." He said excited.

"Cool. Did she manage to find the one you were looking for?" I asked. He nodded.

"Reading it right now. Oh and the next 2 issues you were looking for are in there too." He said. I squealed excited and rushed over to look. I found them and started reading.

~Time Skip~

I was about to move onto my second issue only to hear whispers outside the door. I tried listening in but Gar showed me his comic and the drama going down. I haven't read his series but dang that's some plot twist.

"Oh after this wanna find Jaime and Bart I think they're over at the waterfall room." He said. I nodded.

"For sure BB." I smiled.

~Time Skip~

We were looking for the others but I couldn't find them. It's like Bart and Jaime left the mountain. I looked around again just to make sure but I found them at the training room. Bart was trying to show Jaime this attack combo that he was trying to pull off. I smiled and went over. When he fell over I couldn't help but laugh.

"I don't think she's ok." I heard from behind me. I turned and saw Connor with M'gann looking at me. We waved and I helped up Bart. I heard a small sniff and I turned to see M'gann look like she was about to burst into tears.

"They've been fighting recently ese. You know couple stuff." Jaime whisper explained. I nodded now understanding.

"She must be stressed then." I whispered back.

~Time Skip~

I felt like everyone has been really on edge and sad recently but at least my friends are here to help keep my company from all the doom and gloom. Recently though there's been a lot of whispers whenever I'm around. Bart says its probably because I got injured last mission and they're worried.

"(Y/n) we have to tell you something!" Robin said running over.

"Ok listen there is going to be Batman and Canary coming over with a shrink ok. Do not take anything they give you. They want to take us away from you." He explained putting both hands on my shoulders. I nodded scared now.

"What do you mean? Is something wrong?" I asked.

"Nothing is wrong with you hermana. They just don't like that we're not training as much and trying to psych us out." Jaime said. I nodded. And as if on cue Canary and Batman rounded the corner. The others looked at me and walked away.