Connor Kent x reader

I smiled as I walked into the cave. I just came back from school and I was having a good day so far. I saw everyone else already here and I heard arguing. Connor stormed past me to his room covering his ears. Now I was starting to worry. I walked into the lounge and crossed my arms. Nobody looked at me.

"I am going to count to 3 and someone better tell me what happened. 1... 2..." I was about to say 3 when Wally stopped me.

"Me and Artemis were fighting then Rob tried to break it up and then it got worse and Supes left." Wally explained. I sighed.

"You guys have to remember he has super hearing so whatever someone says is a lot louder for him. I could hear you all from the zeta tubes." I said with my hands on my hips. They looked away ashamed.

"Just keep it quieter next time." I said. They nodded and went back to what they were doing. I on the other hand left to check on Superboy. I knocked on his door and heard a faint come in. I opened the door and peeked my head through. He was laying down on his bed starring at the ceiling. I went in and sat down on the edge of the bed next to him.

"You ok?" I asked him. He shrugged.

"I haven't been sleeping well. I can hear everything around me." He said sitting up. I thought for a second.

"I have an idea. Lie back down and close your eyes." I instructed. He did as I said.

"Not working. I can hear their conversations, M'gann cooking, I can even hear the beach waves outside." He said opening his eyes.

"I want you to close your eyes and focus on the sound of my heartbeat." I said covering him in the blanket. He closed his eyes and after a few minutes he was asleep. I smiled and got up to leave but he grabbed my wrist.

"Please stay?" He muttered. I nodded and smiled. I got in next to him and he pulled me close to him. He went back to sleep and wrapped an arm around me. I blushed knowing a very hot guy was laying down next to me. Connor is gorgeous that's for sure. I couldn't sleep because it was maybe 3 or so. It was pretty early still. I played a game on my phone and made sure my phone was muted so Connor could sleep. He would sometimes mumble stuff in his sleep which was in my opinion adorable and hold me tighter. It was relaxing to say the least. I could hear his heartbeat, his chest moving up and down, and even his light snores were calming.

~Time Skip~

I looked at the time and saw I had to head home soon. I've been here for almost 4 hours. It's 7 and I need to patrol my part of Star City soon. I got up to leave but Connor pulled me back into his chest and nuzzled his face into my hair. I could feel his breathe on my neck making all the blood rush to my cheeks. I tried staying as calm as possible so that my blush would go away. Really hot guy sleeping next to me holding me really close and I'm expecting myself to not get embarrassed. I tried prying his arms off of me but found myself unable to. Stupid Kryptonian super strength! I'm now finding out that Connor is a cuddler. I should've expected it. Once you see past all his anger and coldness he is a big fluffy teddy bear. I smiled slightly before deciding I needed to wake him up so I could leave and he should probably eat. I sighed.

"Connor. Wake up." I said shaking him slightly. I turned over so I was facing him and noticed how close his face was to mine. I shook him again and he shifted in his sleep and rolled over the other way. This would be good but when he turned over I fell off the bed landing on my back. The sound woke Connor up. I waved from my position on the floor. I got up and rubbed my back.

"Are you ok?" He asked concerned. I nodded.

"Yeah I'm fine. I was trying to wake you up so you could eat and I need to leave soon. I have patrol." I said slipping on my shoes. He nodded and yawned. I smiled and we left to the kitchen. For some unknown reason the whole team was here at 7:00 at night. Why are they here so late with no mission. I looked quickly and saw Roy. I smiled and ran over.

"Red!" I called jumping on his back. He sighed in annoyance but I could hear the amusement in his voice. Although he is Oliver's protege and I'm Canary's protege we do spend a lot of time together since we live in Star City. He's like my big brother.

"Hey Blue... get off." He said squirming around. I laughed but held on tighter. They others laughed except Connor who was sulking in the corner.

"Red it's nice to see you." I said hopping off of him.

"Well it's good to see you again. I haven't seen you much in Star City. Canary and GA are in the watchtower all the time so I patrol by myself now." I explained. He sighed and put a hand on my shoulder.

"I'll be sure to stop by to help sometimes now can you get your boyfriend to stop glaring at me?" He said pointing to Connor. I immediately blushed.

"Connor isn't my boyfriend! We are just friends!" I said denying it. The team looked at me like they already knew. Arty and M'gann already made bets we'd be together, Robin is a super detective, Kaldur has always had an eye for relationships and such, and Wally heard me talking to myself once. Roy probably put two and two together.

"Yeah just friends." Robin said before pulling up holograms of me and Superboy together hanging out, laughing, and playfully sparring. I could feel my cheeks heat up even more. I looked at a few of them and noticed me and Connor had a lot of fun times together. But nonetheless I tackled Robin to the ground and shut the holograms off. I glared at him. I got up and shook my head walking towards the zeta tubes. I zetaed over to Star City. I went to a coffee shop I go to a lot. I ordered my favorite drink and went to an empty table near the window. It had a nice view of the park. Even though the sun was setting I couldn't help but admire the quiet playground. I got up with my drink and walked across the street to the park. I climbed on top of the monkey bars and sat down. I know that he doesn't like me. He's always looking at M'gann. I should just get over him. I smiled sadly remembering all the fun times I have with Connor.

~Flashback~

Me and Connor were sparring. Not like actually sparring we were just goofing off. I smiled when I dodged his swing. I laughed and he stopped. I stopped smiling because I was worried.

"Connor are you ok?" I asked. He nodded.

"(Y/n) why doesn't Superman like me?" He asked all of a sudden. I gave him a sad smile and hugged him.

"I don't know but he's a dumbass for not liking you. You are awesome and he's scared you'll steal the spotlight from him." I said making him laugh. I smiled knowing I at lest cheered him up somewhat.

"Thanks (N/n)." He said. I nodded.

~End of Flashback~

I sighed and noticed a figure coming towards me. I looked and saw it was Connor. I waved and hung upside down from the monkey bars.

"Hey Connor. What are you doing here?" I asked. He pulled me down from the Miley bars and helped me to my feet.

"Umm you know how Red Arrow thought I was your boyfriend?" He asked. I sighed.

"Sorry that probably made you uncomfortable. I'll make sure it doesn't happen again-" I started but was cut off with Connor putting a hand over my mouth.

"No it didn't make me uncomfortable. I felt happy at the thought of it. I've had this feeling in my chest whenever you are around and when Robin showed the holograms of us together I felt it again. I don't know what that feeling is. I want to know what is is though. Every time we hung out, or sparred, or you showed me something, talked about something you were passionate about, anything I felt that ache in my chest. I asked the team and they all said the same thing that I was in love with you. The more I thought about it the more I realized that I really was in love with you. Do you maybe want to give me a chance and be my girlfriend?" He said making me tear up. I nodded and hugged him. I felt the tears rolling down my cheeks. He noticed and looked at me.

"Sorry I'm just really happy." I said smiling. I wiped my tears away with my sleeve.

"I'm not good with this stuff... uhh what can I do to help you feel better?" He asked. I laughed and smirked at the thought I just had.

"You could give me a kiss to make me feel better." I teased. He suddenly kissed me surprising me. I kissed him back after I recovered from shock. I could feel him smiling into the kiss. I pulled away needing air. Damn you air.

"I was playing but god that was amazing." I said smiling. He chuckled and kissed my forehead.