Roy Harper x Comic!Geek

I happily walked into the comic book store. I walked in and immediately was greeted with the beautiful sight of books. I went over to the Marvel section and smiled. I found the Iron Man section and looked through the merchandise. I found a glass case with Tony's arc reactor like in the movie. I smiled and picked it up. I am more than happy to spend fifty bucks on this.

"I'm telling you that he'd want something in here."

"Well what do we get him?"

"I DONT KNOW!"

Those 2 voices sounded a bit panicky making me laugh.

"See people are laughing at us." One said.

"Sorry." I said from where I was. They were on the other side of the shelf I was at.

"Any suggestions of what a 13 year old nerd would want?" The other asked.

"I think you'd know him better than me. I mean there's Thor, Spider-Man, the X-Men, and Captain Marvel. Those are usually fan favorites for younger kids." I said while flipping through a Miss Marvel comic.

"Ok Spider-Man." The first one said.

"Which one? There's the Amazing Spider-Man, Ultimate Spider-Man, Spectacular Spider-Man, Marvels's Avengers Spider-Man, Spider-Man 2099, Miles Morales Spider-Man, or Spider Ham." I rambled.

"Ok sweetheart you lost me." The second said. I smiled and pulled a few issues that I think the kid would like. I went to the other side of the shelf and saw two smoking hot guys.

"T-these should be good issues for the kid." I said handing them the comics. The raven haired boy with the red hoodie on took them from me. The red head put a finger under his chin and looked at me.

"Gorgeous and smart." He said making me blush. I looked away and fiddled with my numerous bracelets on my wrist. I do that when I'm embarrassed usually.

"Cute." He muttered. I heard and blushed more.

"I'm Jason and that's Roy. Thanks for the help squirt." Jason said. I glared at him.

"I'm 23 years old and a teacher thank you very much. Squirt is what you call a kid." I said crossing my arms.

"Sorry you just look young." Jason said.

"What grade do you teach?" Roy asked. I turned my attention towards him.

"I teach 4th and 5th grade at the local elementary school. Teacher by day comic enthusiast by night." I said before mentally face palming because of how dumb that sounded.

"What are you shopping for?" Roy asked. I smiled but shrugged.

"Don't really know yet. This is kinda my home away from home. If I don't find something here I'll probably go to GameStop which is also my home away from home. I'm a huge geek." I said going looking at the shelf.

"We've noticed. You're a bit of a nerd." Jason said.

"Nerds enjoy learning and obtaining knowledge in their personal time. I am not. I am a geek someone who enjoys spending a lot of time in a particular field or topic. Example comics. The circles sometimes overlap. Not your fault it's a common mistake." I explained.

"I have no words." Jason said. Roy kept looking at me.

"W-well imma go get some coffee." I said walking backwards before turning to walk out the store before stopping seeing a replica of R2D2 from Star Wars about the size of my hand. I smiled and picked it up before going to line to buy it. I saw my friend Charlie. She owns the place and she's one of my best friends. She was working the check out line. I saw Roy and Jason in front of me making me feel like an awkward mess because I'm an awkward person naturally. They checked out and turned around and saw me.