Red Arrow x Runaway Reader

I was on a rooftop looking down as people walked by. Angry tears leaked from my eyes as my cold stare bore into the sidewalk below. I sighed and closed my eyes. The rain hid my tears and made me feel oddly better. My aunt kicked me out of the house. My parents were police officers and died a few months back. My aunt took me and my baby brother in and when things got rough she kicked me out. I've been alone for weeks living the best I can. But here's the thing someone has been watching me for awhile. They would just watch from the shadows not hurting me just watching.

"Can you come out?! I know you're there!" I yelled annoyed with this. Maybe I've lost it. Maybe I've finally gone over the edge. A boy around my age came out with a bow and arrow.

"Ok so this is how I go down. I always thought it would be cooler." I said to myself out loud. He seemed amused but showed no sign he would hurt me.

"You don't get out much I'm guessing." He said with a smirk on his face. I shrugged.

"Not really. You should know seeing as you've been following me for weeks." I said unamused. He seemed shocked that I knew he was there. I sighed.

"Come on let's get you out of the rain." He said grabbing my arm. I went with him hoping to get out of the rain for a bit. He lead me to a small apartment. I walked in and immediately sat down in the corner of the room warming myself up.

"Thanks." I said to him. He nodded and offered me a blanket and food which I denied telling him I'm ok. He although insisted on leaving a hot cup of hot chocolate on the coffee table for me. I didn't take it because who knows if he put something in it. He left to another room and I very very very quickly changed out of my wet clothes and into a pair of leggings and a sweatshirt. I just needed to warm up a bit. I took a towel I had and dried my hair as much as I could. All I could think about was (B/n). My aunt kicked me out who knows what's happening to him. I opened up my locket and 1,000 years by Christina Perry and a picture of my brother. I opened the other side and saw a picture of my parents together. I smiled and felt the tears well in my eyes again. My parents gave me this music box locket when (B/n) was born. I love my brother. I'll go back for him one day. I'm 16 just 2 more years and I can adopt him. The masked person walked into the room and I quickly closed the locket. He gave me a look and sat down on the couch.

"So what happened to you?" He asked.

"My aunt kicked me out." I responded.

"Parents?" He asked.

"Dead." I answered.

"Siblings?" He asked once more.

"Baby brother he's a year old with my aunt." I muttered.

"I'm going to make you a deal. You can stay here with me but you have to help me around here. And maybe help heroing if I think you are skilled enough." He said. I looked at him before nodding. It was a small 2 bedroom apartment but I don't mind I just don't want to be put on the streets.

~Time Skip~

It's been a few weeks since I've moved in with Roy. I found out he was a superhero and his identity because for whatever reason he trusts me. I have a small part time job as a waitress in a small diner near here. Roy I don't completely trust him yet. He's a bit rough around the edges but niceish. He's been training me in the "Arrow Cave". It's just a small warehouse. That's what we are currently doing. He's training me aka beating the crap out of me. I dodged a punch and kicked his stomach sending him back a few steps. I smiled slightly because I got a chance to catch my breath. I took a deep breath before tackling him to the ground. I pinned his arms down and used my remaining strength to keep him down.

"Ok that's enough. You can at least defend yourself now. Now exactly ready for the hero gig yet but you're getting there." Roy told me. I smiled and nodded. I let go of his arms and rested my head against his chest still straddling him. We've been doing this for weeks I'm sore and I have work early tomorrow.