Chapter Fifteen

Eleanor had woken up to something... licking her face? She fluttered her eyes open and was met face to face with the niffler. 

"Good morning to you too," Eleanor giggled at the Niffler and let him snuggle into her arms. Newt came in shortly after.

"Morning El, have you seen the Niffler?" He asked and she opened up the covers revealing a very comfortable creature snuggled into her arms. Newt rolled his eyes at her and went to scoop him up. 

"Must you take everything golden from me?" He spoke to the niffler while referring to Eleanor making her  blush.

"Morning to you too," Eleanor croaked in her morning voice.

"Morning lovely, feeling okay? You had quite a bit to drink last night." He said while sitting down next to her and cradling the niffler like a child.

"I feel fine... I think," She said as she sat up and pushed the covers to the side so she could get out of bed. 

"Um... where's your bathroom?" She said realizing she had no idea where anything was in this place. 

"Behind that door," He said and pointed to a closed door in the bedroom. 

"Mind if I shower?" She said. 

"This is your home too El, you can do whatever you please," He said. "I'm gonna be heading out to town for a bit. Do you need anything or have any special food requests?" 

"Would you mind stopping by my flat and grabbing my trunk?" She asked. "Everything is packed in there."

"Of course, anything else?" 

"Maybe some... pancakes?" She smiled goofily while placing a kiss on his cheek.

"Okay dear," He said and left her alone in the bedroom. 

Eleanor walked into the bathroom. It was pretty big and she was sure Newt had placed some extension charms on these rooms. She took off his shirt and undergarments and placed them in the hamper. She turned the shower on and hopped in without knowing how to operate it. There is nothing worse than not knowing how to use someone else's shower, she thought as she stood there trying to work the nozzles. First it was way too cold and then she nearly burnt her skin off when she turned it too far left. Eventually, she got it right and was able to wash herself down. Since she didn't have any of her own soaps, she resorted to using Newt's. 

Men... Only having to use one soap for pretty much everything, she thought. She didn't wash her hair, but only her body. She hopped out, grabbed a towel and wiped down the mirror. Her mascara was smeared around her eyes since she didn't take it off last night. She groaned and looked around for a dark towel or tissue. She found neither and had to use toilet paper to clean her face off. Still in her towel, she opened the door to find her trunk by the bed. Newt must have dropped it off. 

She walked over and used her wand to open it up and made all of her clothes levitate in the air. She walked over to Newt's dresser to see if he had any room for her stuff... he did not. She didn't think a man would own so many suits. She turned to face the wall with the bathroom and with a wave of her wand, a closet door appeared. She walked over and opened it up to reveal a nice sized walk in closet. With her wand, she casted her clothes into the closet and in less than five minutes, her clothes were unpacked and put away. She still had her books in her trunk, but wasn't sure where she would be able to put them. 

Eleanor grabbed a picture frame of her and her parents on a beach in Brighton. She placed it on the bedside table along with her jewelry dish. She took off her pearls and placed them in the dish. She left her trunk in the bedroom and walked back down the stairs to see if Newt was home yet. When she got halfway down the stairs, she smelled something scrumptious.