Chapter 5

Sienna's POV

He pursed his lips together, averting his gaze and sighed.

A haughty smirk appeared on his face as he looked at me. "Because I like to annoy you." He took a step towards me without taking his eyes off me. "What will you do?" He whispered in my ear, sending shivers down my spin. He pulled back slightly and gave me an arrogant smirk.

I gulped nervously without managing to say anything because of our closeness. There were a few inches between our lips while I was intoxicated with his musky scent.

Get a grip, Sienna!

I took a step back and folded my arms over my chest. He grinned at me and bit his lower lip without taking his eyes off me.

"I will make you pay for it! You will regret what you have done, jerk!" I threatened him.

"Oh, I am so scared." He mocked me, pretending to shake in fear. He smirked at me arrogantly and added. "Bring it on, little thing." He winked at me playfully.

I cursed under my breath and stormed out angrily, slamming the door behind me.

***

After class, I went towards the cafeteria. I stopped as I heard Troy and Romeo's voices coming from the empty classroom. I hid behind the door and continued to listen to them as Romeo's panic intrigued me.

"Why didn't you tell me Lea is Anne's sister?" Romeo asked anxiously.

"I couldn't guess you could fuck two new girls as soon as they came to our school." Troy commented sarcastically. "It is a new record for getting yourself in trouble." Troy mocked, laughing.

"Don't laugh!" Romeo warned. "I am in deep shit. If they found out about it, I am dead." He added in panic. "I should understand that they were sisters because they looked like each other."

"Yes. And don't forget about Samantha. Three girls will kill you." Troy burst out laughing. "It was good to know you, my friend. Don't worry, I will remember you every day." He added between laughs.

"Troy! I never thought I could say this, but be serious, dude!" Romeo heaved a sigh nervously. "And Samantha isn't a problem. I will handle her." He resumed nonchalantly.

"I don't think so. This time you can not convince her with 'they are jealous of you, baby, they are lying' lies." Troy stated firmly. "If she has some intelligence." He added, amused.

As I heard footsteps, I walked away quickly while smirking devilishly.

You fell in my hands, jerk! I will get my revenge! Just wait for me to find Anne. Then you are dead.

After asking a few girls about Anne, I finally found her. Now I just needed to catch the sisters together.

The following day, I went towards their classroom, trying to find the right time to drop the bomb. Fortunately, today, I was lucky. Lea was talking to a blonde girl who looked like her. It was Anne.

I smirked wickedly and walked towards them confidently. As soon as I approached them, I greeted them, giving them a friendly smile. Lea's mood changed instantly as she saw me. She gave me a cold glare.

"I wanted to apologize, Lea." I said softly, pretending to be sorry. "That day, I was so angry. I didn't want to interrupt you and Romeo when you were...umm...in his bedroom..." I faked a smile.

"Yes, it wasn't polite." Lea commented dryly.

Idiot! I was holding myself hard from laughing. Come on, Anne! It is your turn.