Chapter 38

Six years later

Romeo's POV

As soon as the jet landed in New York, I sent a message to Troy asking where Sienna would be this evening. I wanted to surprise her; she didn't know I was coming back today. I looked forward to seeing my girl again. I missed her terribly. As soon as I got my master's degree, I came back.

I talked to Troy yesterday, he informed me that Sienna came back two days ago after her graduation. Fortunately, Troy was back to New York for summer break. He was going to get his master's degree next year. I was grateful to him because of his help. He always informed me about Sienna. Because of their father, I couldn't keep in touch with Sienna. He even convinced my father to help him and change my number; so Sienna and I couldn't communicate. As much as we tried to find each other's new numbers or emails, we couldn't find anything. They even ordered the others that they didn't give the numbers. It was unbelievable. They didn't even let us use social media. Moreover, George followed me like my shadow without giving me any space. It was frustrating. As much as I talked to my father about it, he didn't listen to me. When my parents visited me in London, I couldn't convince him as much as I tried.

I didn't know how they managed it, but they did everything to keep us away from each other. No doubt that they were successful businessmen; they thought about every detail. However, one time I could keep in touch with Sienna. Thanks to Troy. When he visited me in London, he let me talk to my girlfriend, despite the fact he didn't let me get her number because of his father's demand, and he asked Sienna and me to promise him that I wouldn't get each other's numbers. I didn't have another choice, so I accepted it. At least, I connected with her via text messages.

Fortunately, this separation ended, and now no one could force us to stay away from each other.

When I got in the car, Troy sent me a message, informing me that Sienna was going to the nightclub, Stardust with her friends. I was so excited to see her. On the other hand, I would catch up with Nathan. He took over their nightclub, Stardust and luxurious hotel after getting his bachelor's degree. Probably, he would be there tonight as well.

After having dinner with my family and chatting for a while, I got ready and went to Stardust.

As soon as I walked into the nightclub, I searched for Sienna. I was excited to see her again. My heart was pounding like crazy.

My jaw dropped in shock as I saw Sienna; she was talking to her annoying childhood friend, Henry. My worst nightmare.

"What the fuck is going on?!" I exclaimed in irritation, watching them while he was flirting with her. Meanwhile, Ms. Anderson looked satisfied with that bastard's attitude.

No, dude! You will stay away from my woman!

I gritted my teeth and strode towards them while they kept talking and grinning at each other.

"Sienna, did you miss me?" I stated between gritted teeth, wrapping my arm around Sienna's waist, pulling her closer to me as I approached them.

Her eyes widened in surprise as she saw me. She pulled away, ruffling her hair as her expression hardened. I looked at her, confused and stunned by her attitude.

"Hi." She said dryly and sipped her drink.

"Have we met before? You look familiar." Henry asked in curiosity.

"It is Romeo, Charlotte's brother." Sienna intervened, giving him a warm smile.

Charlotte's brother? Just Charlotte's brother?

Rage pulsed through my veins. What the fuck got into her?! Why was she acting like this?!

"Oh, I remembered. The guy who annoyed you so much." Henry chuckled in amusement.