Chapter 24

Sienna's POV

I was smiling happily, resting my chin on my hands while watching my lover boy practicing at the gym. We were finally alone. The last few weeks, Troy had kept his eyes on us without letting us stay alone together for a second. Even all our dates became double dates. However, today with his girlfriend, Olivia's help, Romeo and I could spend time together alone.

As soon as my lover boy finished practicing, I stood up and went towards Romeo.

He opened his arms wide, giving me his charming smile. I beamed at him and threw myself into his arms happily.

"My girl." He said, wrapping his arms around my waist, lifting me up, and kissed my lips tenderly. I wrapped my legs around his waist.

When I wanted to stroke his face, he pulled back slightly. "I am sweaty, Juliet."

"Yes, you are." I grinned, wrapping my arms around his neck, and placed several kisses on his cheeks, lips, nose.

He gave me a dazzling smile as I pulled back slightly, still in his arms, and he carried me towards the changing room.

He placed me on the bench carefully and informed. "I will change, then we can go." I nodded. He leaned towards me, cupping my cheek, and kissed my lips.

I was pacing back and forth nervously while waiting for Romeo in the changing room. Meanwhile, he was taking a shower.

Yesterday, I made a decision not to wait anymore. I wanted Romeo and trusted him. He was the one for me. Every day, he made me fall in love with him again and again. Moreover, I couldn't ignore the sexual tension between us anymore. I was longing for him, and I felt ready. Today it was going to happen. I felt so excited as well as nervous.

"My girl, I am ready. We can go." Romeo informed, interrupting my thoughts, and approached me, grabbing his backpack. He wore blue ripped jeans and a black shirt.

I nodded, smiling as he wrapped his arm around me, pulling me closer to him, and placed a soft kiss on my temple.

"How about the cinema?" He asked, stroking my cheek gently.

I bit my lower lip nervously and wrapped my arms around his waist. "Let's go to your penthouse where we can be alone." I suggested seductively and stroked his neck gently, giving him a lustful look.

He raised his eyebrow in surprise. "You mean...?"

"Yes. I am ready. I want it too." I confirmed and placed a chaste kiss on his lips. "And I told my parents I am going to spend the night at Lucia's." I winked at him playfully.

***

Romeo rested his hand on my back, leading us towards his bedroom. I nibbled my lower lip nervously, my hands cold. My heart was beating like crazy.

Calm down, Sienna! Everything will be fine. It will just hurt slightly. Just think about Romeo. And trust him.

I breathed deeply as we walked into his bedroom. I entwined my hands tightly, looking at the bed.

"I want it to be an unforgettable, dreamy night for my special girl." Romeo whispered in my ear, wrapping his arms around my waist behind me.

I smiled, turning around, and kissed his lips tenderly. "I love you."

"I love you too, Juliet." He said, looking into my eyes as he cupped my cheeks and hugged me tightly. I hugged him back. It made me relax slightly.

"Are you sure?" He asked as he pulled back slightly and cupped my cheek, looking into my eyes affectionately. I nodded, biting my lower lip nervously. He held my hand and led us towards the bed.