Chapter 25

Sienna's POV

"How do you feel, my Juliet?" He asked, turning towards me, and stroked my cheek gently.

"Fine." I mumbled and smiled shyly, averting my gaze. I didn't know how to look him in the eyes after last night.

Ugh! Stop being shy!

He grabbed my chin, turning my face towards him, letting our eyes meet and placed a soft kiss on my lips.

"I love you, Juliet." He said softly and pulled me into his arms.

"I love you too, my lover boy." I confessed and placed a kiss on his chest before resting my head on his chest, wrapping my arm around his waist.

The following morning, I woke up with kisses. I smiled happily and opened my eyes slowly.

"Hey, Sleeping Beauty." He gave me his dazzling smile and placed a chaste kiss on my lips, cupping my cheek.

"Good morning." I beamed at him, stroking his cheek gently. "I need to take a shower." I informed, pulling away. "Shit!" I exclaimed in pain when I sat up.

"What happened?" He asked, worried, rubbing my back as he sat up quickly.

"I am sore." I replied and pursed my lips together.

"Lie down. I know the way to decrease the pain." He demanded and got up quickly. After putting on his boxer quickly, he went to the bathroom.

A few minutes later, he came back, holding a wet towel in his hand.

He approached me and sat down beside me on the bed, pulling the cover away.

"Hey, what are you doing?" I asked, confused and tried to grab the cover in panic.

"Just lie down and spread your legs apart." He demanded firmly.

"What?" I asked, puzzled.

"Just do what I said, Sienna."

I sighed and obeyed. I bit my lower lip, waiting for him to do what he was planning.

I squirmed as he put the warm towel between my legs. I couldn't hold myself and moaned. My intimacy was still sensitive, and the towel made me feel the tingling between my legs.

"No, Romeo. Pull it away." I objected, trying to close my legs.

"Stay still! It will decrease the pain." He stated firmly without letting me close my legs.

"But it makes me want..." I mumbled shyly and pursed my lips together, trying to hold my moan.

"More?" He grinned, amused. I nodded as I felt my cheeks turning crimson red. "My girl, I would gladly take you again, but it isn't the best idea considering your soreness." He added and winked at me playfully.

"How do you know it will decrease the pain?" I asked, puzzled.

"I read it in the article. What to do to reduce soreness after losing the virginity." He said nonchalantly, focusing on what he was doing.

I raised my eyebrow in surprise. "You read about it?"

"Yes, I didn't want to hurt you so much. So I searched for some tips to help you." He confessed honestly.

"So you knew we would do it?" I asked in confusion, furrowing my eyebrow.

"Yes, I knew you would eventually stop resisting and jump on me." He replied arrogantly and flashed a smile.

"Arrogant jerk!" I shook my head and pursed my lips together, trying to hold my smile.

"I am not, my girl. It was a foreshadowing. I just wanted to be prepared. Today, tomorrow or even a year later. I knew it would be me who you would give your virginity to, Sienna." He said huskily, stroking my cheek and threw the towel to the floor. "You are trapped with me, Juliet. You can't get rid of me." He winked at me playfully as he lay down beside me, pulling the cover over our bodies.