Chapter 7

Romeo's POV

I snatched the glass from his hand angrily as soon as soon as I approached them.

"Did you get drunk?" I asked Sienna, trying to control my anger.

"No, it is non-alcohol." She gave me an innocent grin as she tried to stand up. When she was about to fall down, I instantly wrapped my arm around her waist, catching her. She gave me a wide smile, leaning against me. "It is Robin's favorite." She added, extending her hand towards the glass I was holding.

"Will you leave us alone? We were talking." He intervened, giving me a dirty look.

I pulled the glass away, ignoring Robin and brought it towards my nose. When the smell of alcohol hit my nostrils, I gave the bastard a death glare.

"Get lost! Or I will cut your balls!" I exclaimed angrily, looking into his eyes as I gave him a murderous glare.

"Who..."

"Get out of here now! Or you will deal with the police, trying to supply alcohol to a girl under the age of 18." I demanded, gritting my teeth while holding Sienna against me.

"Fuck you!" He snapped and walked away.

"No, don't go." Sienna mumbled behind him. "He didn't do anything. It is non-alcoholic."

I closed my eyes in irritation and breathed deeply.

"We are leaving now." I informed in a bossy tone.

"No, leave me alone." Sienna refused, pushing me back, but I tightened my grip around her waist.

"Sienna!"

"Leave! I hate you. You turn my life into a nightmare. I hate you." She pouted, annoyed, trying to pull away.

I grinned at her expression; she looked cute. "Come one, little thing." I gave her an amused smile and dragged her towards the exit without letting her say anything.

Once I managed to get her in my car, I got in the car and started it. I decided to go to my penthouse which I rarely used. Actually, it was my father's old apartment, but he gave it to me. It was better if her parents didn't see her in this state. On the other hand, I didn't know which lie she told them about Charlotte who was supposed to stay in their house.

As soon as I parked my car in front of the building, I got out of the car and rushed towards her side. I opened the door and helped her get out of the car. She beamed at me, wrapping her arms around my neck, standing barely.

"Where are you going?" I asked, annoyed as she pushed me back.

"Home." She mumbled and stumbled as she wanted to walk away.

"Come here. You aren't going anywhere." I stated firmly, wrapping my arm around her waist, pulling her towards me.

"Leave me alone!" She snapped, trying to pull away, but I tightened my grip around her waist.

"Let's go upstairs. When you get sober, you can go wherever you want."

"No, leave me alone! Don't you understand?!" She shouted angrily.

I breathed deeply, trying to calm down. "You wanted it." I smirked devilishly. She furrowed her eyebrows, giving me a puzzled look.

In a swift movement, I threw her over my shoulder.

"What the hell are you doing?! Put me down!" She demanded and hit my back.

"Shut up!"

As soon as I walked into my bedroom, I carried her towards the bed while she kept on hitting my back, cursing at me, and threw her onto the bed.