Chapter 30

Romeo's POV

I was going to my classroom, lost in my thoughts. I hadn't managed to stop myself from thinking about what Samantha had told me. I was sure she was lying. However, I was afraid what would happen if Sienna heard her lie. Or my father. Shit!

"Romeo."

I closed my eyes, cursing under my breath as I heard Samantha's self-satisfied voice. I breathed deeply as I turned around and approached her.

"What do you want again?" I hissed between the gritted teeth as I pulled her to the corner by grabbing her arm. I didn't want anyone to hear us.

She frowned, annoyed. "Did you talk to your parents and Sienna? You know, we don't have so much time." She grinned slyly.

Flashback

I frowned in annoyance as my phone rang. It was Samantha again. I declined the call and opened the door of my car.

"Romeo!"

I cursed under my breath and turned around as Samantha called me from behind.

"Why didn't you pick up my calls?" She asked, frustrated as she approached me.

"Could it be because I don't want to talk to you?!" I replied mockingly.

She gave me a dirty look. Then she breathed deeply, and a smile appeared on her face. "We have to talk."

"I have nothing to talk to you about." I stated firmly and turned towards my car.

"I am pregnant."

I instantly froze in shock. I gulped, gripping the door like my life depended on it. I took a deep breath, trying to pull myself together, and turned around, facing her.

"You... what?..." I mumbled, gripping the door like if I released it, I would collapse.

It can't be possible. It is just a nightmare. Or a joke. Nothing more!

"I am pregnant. We are having a baby." She repeated, giving me a self-satisfied smirk, and rested her hand on her belly.

I clenched my fist and took a step towards her.

"You are lying." I hissed between the gritted teeth after looking towards the mansion if my parents or anyone heard or saw us. "I always used protection." I reminded, running my hand through my hair while my hand was trembling.

She gave a wicked smile. "Babe, you know it isn't 100 % effective."

I shook my head as I ran my hands through my hair nervously again and kicked my car angrily.

"How far along are you? We haven't had sex for a while. I don't even remember when we did it the last time." I asked, unconvinced.

"I am three months pregnant."

"Then why didn't you tell me before?" I raised my eyebrow, looking at her suspiciously. I was sure that she wasn't pregnant; even if she was, it was definitely not mine. I was always careful. Always!

"How could I when you didn't think of me while having fun with your new girlfriend? I felt sad. I didn't want to tell you before, but then I thought you had the right to know about our baby too." She said, pretending to be upset, and sobbed.