Chapter 48

Sienna's POV

He moved his lips from my mouth to my neck and down, placing several kisses while his hands were roaming my body, setting me on fire. As he reached my panties, he lifted his head up and gave me a cocky smirk. Then he bit my stomach slightly, making me groan, and pulled my panties down with his teeth.

I squirmed, gripping his hair, pressing my head back against the mattress as his lips and tongue started torturing me.

"Romeo... please..." I begged, moaning. I needed him so badly.

"What do you want, my love?" He asked huskily as he lifted his head up, looking at me, full of desire in his eyes.

"You." I replied, panting.

He grinned, self-satisfied and sat up on the bed. In a clap, he rolled me over and pulled me back by grabbing my hips. I bit my lower lip in excitement, being on all fours and heard foil tearing. Then he grabbed my hip tightly and slammed into me, making me groan.

Our moans filled the room while Romeo was thrusting into me roughly. The sensation was indescribable. He gripped my shoulder as he accelerated his pace, making me moan louder and louder. As he hit my sensitive spot, I came, screaming his name out. A few thrusts later, he followed me and came, crying out my name. He collapsed onto me, breathing heavily.

I was looking at my shining diamond ring while leaning against my fiance's chest, lying in the bed. Meanwhile, he was holding me projectively against his body.

"I still can't believe that we are getting married." I admitted, excited.

"Me too." He placed a tender kiss on my hair, breathing in my scent. "Maybe sooner than you think." He added, stroking my back smoothly.

I lifted my head up and asked, raising my eyebrow. "What?"

"Juliet, I don't plan to stay engaged for a long time. So be ready. You are going to be my wife soon." He replied arrogantly and winked at me.

I grinned and stole a kiss from him. "I look forward to being your wife." I admitted, giving him a bright smile.

Romeo and I went to my parent's house after announcing our engagement to his family. They congratulated us, overjoyed and wished us happiness. They suggested throwing a party to celebrate our engagement.

It was my suggestion that we visited his parents before because it was easy to announce them, but with my father... it was a different story. Romeo told me he talked to my father, and he gave us his blessing, but I was sure he wouldn't let us marry so easily. It was just the beginning of the difficult path. Despite the fact my lover boy asked for his blessing, he was still nervous. He denied it when I commented about it, but from how he gripped the steering wheel, I was sure he was so anxious.

After getting out of the car, I held his hand, giving him a reassuring smile. He nodded and led us towards the door.

When we walked into the living room, my parents and siblings were here. My mother approached us, greeting us warmly. Meanwhile, my father's expression hardened. Then Troy and Liam greeted us.

"What are you going to tell us?" My mother asked curiously.

When I informed her that Romeo and I were coming here to talk to them about something important, she asked me if I was pregnant. Even if I denied it, she had some doubts that I wasn't telling the truth because I would like to surprise them.

I looked at Romeo, asking his permission. He nodded, giving me a slight smile. I turned my gaze from my lover boy to my family and announced happily, holding Romeo's hand. "We are getting married."