Chapter 35

Romeo's POV

I gritted my teeth, pulling my hand away angrily from his grip and pushed him back.

"You bastard!" I exclaimed furiously.

He grinned, shaking his head. "As always, so polite and calm." He mocked.

I gritted my teeth and turned towards Samantha, but she had already disappeared.

Damn it!

I gave Justin a dirty look and walked towards my car, bumping into his shoulder roughly.

***

I was going to school when my phone rang. It was Troy. Probably, he was calling to ask me where I was because I was late to the practice.

"I am about to arrive." I informed as soon as I picked up the phone.

"Oh... Fine... Umm..." He mumbled anxiously.

I raised my eyebrow, puzzled and asked. "What is going on? Are you okay?"

"Umm... Samantha... Everyone in school knows about her pregnancy. Moreover, she said you don't accept the baby and... You tried to force her to get an abortion yesterday." He said uncomfortably.

"Fuck!" I cursed in frustration and slammed my hand against the steering wheel. "I didn't force her. She is fucking lying. Bitch!" Anger filled my body. "I am coming." I stated and hung up the phone without letting Troy say anything.

This bitch! Ruining my relationship wasn't enough for her, now she tries to destroy my reputation, lying that I forced her to get an abortion.

I parked my car in front of the school abruptly and got out of the car. I rushed towards the building to find Samantha.

She gave a wide grin as soon as she saw me. "Here is my baby daddy." She commented mockingly and rubbed her belly.

"You fucking bitch! How could you lie about the abortion?! I didn't force you to do anything!" I yelled in frustration.

"Did I?" She asked, furrowing her eyebrows, and rubbed her chin, pretending to think.

"Samantha!" I warned her, clenching my fist.

"I will destroy you if you don't accept us. It is just beginning. So be quick to make a decision if you don't want to lose everything." She threatened me as she took a step towards me.

"You are crazy." I shook my head, taking a step back.

"Your choice, babe. To have a happy family or to be destroyed." She gave a devilish smirk and walked away.

I cursed under my breath and kicked the wall. I was holding myself hard not to strangle her.

"Damn it! Damn it!" I ran my hands through my hair, gripping it, and stormed out. I didn't want to stay here for a second.

"Romeo! Where are you going?" Troy asked, worried when I walked out of the building. Sienna was beside him. She bit her lower lip and averted her gaze.

I gritted my teeth as it ached my heart and made me frustrated and upset. I hated staying away from her or acting like we didn't love each other deeply.

I breathed deeply and rushed towards my car, ignoring Troy.

As Samantha called me again, I frowned in irritation . I declined the call, still lying on the bed in my room, and threw my phone onto the bed. I hadn't left my room the last few days. Actually, I wanted to stay at my penthouse away from everyone. I needed to be alone. However, when I went there, everything reminded me of Sienna, making me feel worse. So I decided to come back to the mansion.